No wedding is complete without a sprinkle of confetti and if you want a wow wedding photo opportunity, then make sure you remember to pose with your groom while guests shower you in confetti. We love the delphinium petal confetti from Shropshire Petals, and since its biodegradable, you'll be able to scatter without complaints from your church or venue. Here are some other, original ideas for incorporating the confetti into your wedding day:
1. Add a pinch of petals with your invitations so your guests get a surprise when they open them
2. Scatter petals along the aisle for a pretty ceremony setting
3. Place a little organza bag of petals on top of each Order of Service, so each guest has their own confetti to throw.
4. Cover the tiers of a plain white wedding cake with petals for a simple but romantic look
5. Petals scattered on reception tables will soften white linen tablecloths
6. Reserve some extra petals for the end of the day and have your guests throw an explosion of petals on the dance floor.
Shropshire Petals, £11.50 per litre, www.shropshirepetals.co.uk