More ideas to keep your wedding budget in check...
4 months to go
• Keep it short and sweet: Swap the weekend city break for a chic, wallet-friendly bash, such as afternoon tea or a dinner party rounded off with champagne and silly games.
• Take a class: Book a dance lesson such as burlesque or the can-can (www.polestars.net) or take a group cookery class.
• Have an at-home singathon: Staying in is the new going out - have the girls round for cocktails, cupcakes and karaoke (stream tracks for free through www.luckyvoice.com).
3 months to go
• Don't be afraid to ask for money: List the items you hope to buy so guests feel they are contributing to something specific.
• Set up a honeymoon fund: Include holiday activities and excursions on your gift list.
The Bridal Sample Sale Guide
An up-to-date guide of bridal sample sales in the UK from the likes of Vera Wang, David’s Bridal, Jenny Packham and more!
12 Spring Wedding Guest Dresses To Make You Stand Out
Wedding season is fast approaching - be the best dressed in these gorgeous guest dresses
Wedding-Worthy Dresses For Autumn/Winter 2017 From NYFW
Hello, wedding dress inspiration from Jenny Packham, Lela Rose and Jonathan Simkahi's Ready-To-Wear collections
Wouldn’t Buy Your Dress From A Charity Shop? This Will Change Your Mind
Brides Do Good has launched a luxury bridal boutique at Bicester Village and the dresses are incredible
Hayley Paige Has Created Wedding Emojis And They're Amazing
Welcome to the world of wedding emojis! One of our favourite designers Hayley Paige has the answer to your Whatsapping needs