Did you know that 70 per cent of women wear the wrong sized bra? We all know that clever underwear can dramatically change the shape of your look so it's important to get it spot on. This will be especially true when it comes to your wedding dress. I get asked about the right wedding lingerie by brides to be all the time so I went to leading lingerie designer Triumph to suggest what style bra to wear with what dress.
* Square neckline or cowl neck - wear with a balconette push-up style
* Plunge neckline - wear with a plunge style with a narrow centre front to enhance your cleavage
* Strapless dress - choose a strapless bra with padding or seams in the cups to create a good uplift
* Halter/one shoulder/cross back top - wear with a multi-way bra with removable straps offering a variety of shapes
* Scoop or backless dress - choose a backless bra which crosses low on the back and closes around the tummy area
* A figure hugging dress - wear with a shape-wear piece to create a smooth silhouette: a long leg to shape the thigh area, a dress offers a smooth silhouette, high-waist panty for waist and midriff
Triumph make beautiful yet extremely well-fitted bras in all the above styles at fantastic prices (bras from £10). See the range at www.triumphlingeriestore.com.
If you found this helpful please do tune in next week when Triumph give great directions on how to shop for a bra. It can be boring but important for all of us, and never more so when shopping for wedding lingerie - so don't miss out! See you next week girls!