Black Friday is an American phenomenon, a post-Thanksgiving
shopping treat for our friends across the pond. It seems British
retailers are jumping on the bandwagon, slashing their prices and
offering special discounts. The bridal world too is taking Black
Friday to heart, taking the spirit of saving into the white
MORE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
- Luxury shoe and accessories brand Freya Rose is offering a whopping 30 per cent
discount off their exquisite creations for one day and one day
only. Use the code BLKFRIDAY
- Kew-based bridal designer Louise Selby is offering brides-to-be who order
their dress this weekend a free veil. (And the veils are as
charming as her lace creations!) Book your appointment on 020 8948
- Coast is offering 30% per cent off their
offering - including bridesmaid dresses! - Use the code JUSTFORYOU at checkout.
- Comfortable shoe specialists Merle and Morris are also offering a special 25
per cent discount from Friday through to Sunday. Use the code
- Famous jewllery brand Goldsmiths is offering 25
per cent off selected watches and jewellery from Friday through to
Monday, too! Online and in store.
- Bridal designer Emma Hunt is offering a special 20 per cent
discount off her The Little Black Dress Collection. These
dresses bring a bit of wedding luxury to every day with their
timeless silhouettes and sumptuous materials. Friday only.
- Vintage-inspired jewellery and accessories brand Flo & Percy has 20 per cent off their
pretty pieces. Offer ends at midnight on Friday, use code BF20%
FEELING LUCKY? ENTER THESE
The Bridal Sample Sale Guide
An up-to-date guide of bridal sample sales in the UK from the likes of Vera Wang, David’s Bridal, Jenny Packham and more!
8 New 2017 Wedding Dress Trends From New York Bridal Week
Find out what all the world's most stylish brides will be wearing in 2017
Standout Dresses From New York Bridal Fashion Week
All the gowns that made us go 'wow!' at the fall 2017 shows
How Have Wedding Dresses Changed Over Time?
Take a closer look at how wedding dresses have changed through time, including the couture bridal gowns worn by the likes of Kate Moss, Gwen Stefani and Dita Von Teese
See iconic royal weddings - led by newlyweds HRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge