Black Friday is an American phenomenon, a post-Thanksgiving
shopping treat for our friends across the pond. It seems British
retailers are jumping on the bandwagon, slashing their prices and
offering special discounts. The bridal world too is taking Black
Friday to heart, taking the spirit of saving into the white
MORE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
- Luxury shoe and accessories brand Freya Rose is offering a whopping 30 per cent
discount off their exquisite creations for one day and one day
only. Use the code BLKFRIDAY
- Kew-based bridal designer Louise Selby is offering brides-to-be who order
their dress this weekend a free veil. (And the veils are as
charming as her lace creations!) Book your appointment on 020 8948
- Coast is offering 30% per cent off their
offering - including bridesmaid dresses! - Use the code JUSTFORYOU at checkout.
- Comfortable shoe specialists Merle and Morris are also offering a special 25
per cent discount from Friday through to Sunday. Use the code
- Famous jewllery brand Goldsmiths is offering 25
per cent off selected watches and jewellery from Friday through to
Monday, too! Online and in store.
- Bridal designer Emma Hunt is offering a special 20 per cent
discount off her The Little Black Dress Collection. These
dresses bring a bit of wedding luxury to every day with their
timeless silhouettes and sumptuous materials. Friday only.
- Vintage-inspired jewellery and accessories brand Flo & Percy has 20 per cent off their
pretty pieces. Offer ends at midnight on Friday, use code BF20%
FEELING LUCKY? ENTER THESE
For One Night Only: Brides The Show Exclusive International Designer Catwalk
Join us on Friday night as New York designers unite at our show for the first time ever
This Bride Had A Puppy For Her Bouquet!
But it wasn’t just her… the bridesmaids, best men and EVEN the groom had a bouquet with a difference; adorable rescue dogs
All The Shoes You Can Win At Brides The Show 2016
Prepare to swoon over all the feet treats on our Shoe Wall...
TV’s The Fabulous Baker Brothers To Open Brides the Show Cake Exhibition
Get excited: everyone's favourite baker duo are coming to our show
The Foodie Girl's Guide To Brides The Show 2016
Brides' Editor Jade Beer knows a thing about food and drink – this is where you'll find her at our show!