Like our new Brides cover girl? The amazing bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock is to thank and here she takes us through her step-by-step guide so you can recreate this gorgeous natural wedding-day look at home. She's used Daniel Sandler make-up, which you can buy online at www.beautique.com.
First of all, it is important to prep your skin, so it is ready for make-up application. The skincare products I used on this shoot were by Sisley, as their products add moisture to the skin without leaving a greasy residue, which can cause make-up to 'slide off' the skin.
1) Using the base brush, apply a small amount of Daniel Sandler Re-texturising Primer to keep your make-up looking perfect for longer. Next using the Catwalk Compact, start applying your foundation in the centre of your face and blend outwards - don't forget the hairline, under the jaw and up to the lash line and the eyelids. Then, using the Perfect Canvas Foundation as a concealer, use the Concealer Brush to cover any under-eye circles or blemishes. To 'set' your base use the Contour/Powder Brush and apply the Invisible Blotting Powder to your face - 'press' the powder gently onto the skin for complexion perfection.
2) For a gorgeous glow, use two blushers - the Mineral Matte Blusher in Rose Bud is gorgeous on the outer part of your cheekbones to create definition and for the apple of your cheek (smile in the mirror for perfect placement), apply the Watercolour Blusher in Cherub. To use, shake the bottle, tap a tiny amount on the back of your hand, apply a few dots only to your skin and blend well.
3) For stunning eyes, take the Sheer Satin Shadow in shade Sunrose and apply from lash line to brow. Next, take the Matte Shadow in Tornado and using the Smudger Brush, swipe the brush on either side, tap off the excess and apply first to the contour of the eye then apply a tiny amount of the same eyeshadow to the lower lash line. To make sure it's blended well (especially in the contour), take the Blending Brush and go forwards and back, over the eyeshadow you have already applied, to make sure it is perfectly blended.
4) A big part of this look is the eyeliner. Use the Eye Love Aqua Pearl Eyeshadow in Rock Chick - apply a tiny amount to the back of your hand and using the Eyeliner Brush, swipe the brush into the product, and pull your brow up so your eyelid is smooth. Apply to your top lash line - apply thinner at the inner corner and make the line slightly thicker towards the outer corner.
5) I like to leave the lower lashes mascara-free, to avoid any smudges from tears! Top tip: test your mascara before the big day, as different mascaras work for different people. I used the Baby Jet Black Mascara after curling the lashes.
6) For Brows, I used the same Matte Eyeshadow as I used to contour the eye - I used the Daniel Sandler Brow Filler Brush (tap any excess off the brush before you apply) and gently apply the products in small strokes, as if you are 'brushing in extra hairs'.
7) For lips take the Line 'n' Lacquer in shade Baby Lips - take the liner from the end of the gloss and line the whole of the lip area. Next, take the Luxury Lipstick in shade Loveable and using the Lip Brush, apply the lipstick to your lips. Next, take the gloss from the Line 'n' Lacquer and apply the gloss to your lips using a brush.
Find out more about the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics range at www.danielsandler.com