This month's cover girl make-up was created by the amazing Sarah Brock, an award-winning bridal make-up artist who knows everything there is to know about long-lasting, fresh-feeling and natural wedding-day make-up. Using Daniel Sandler Cosmetics (www.danielsandler.com), here's how she got the look:
First of all, it is important to prep your skin so it's ready for make-up application. The skincare products I used on this shoot were by Guerlain, as not only do they glide on to the skin effortlessly, they provide the perfect base. I used the Orchidée Impériale Exceptional Complete Care Eye and Lip Cream and the Super Aqua Day SPF 30 moisturiser.
1) Using a foundation brush, apply a small amount of Daniel Sandler Re-Texturising Primer to give your make-up lasting power. Next using the Catwalk Compact, apply your foundation in the centre of your face and blend outwards - don't forget the hairline, jaw, the lash line and eyelids. Using the Perfect Canvas Foundation as a concealer, cover any under-eye circles or blemishes. To 'set' your base apply the Invisible Blotting Powder by 'press' it gently onto the skin with a powder brush.
2) For the cheeks, I applied the new Watercolour Creme Rouge blusher in shade Soft Peach. This gives brides the most gorgeous glow to their cheeks. Apply to the apples of your cheeks with your finger (smile in the mirror), and blend upwards and outwards towards the hairline.
3) For eyes, take the Sheer Satin Shadow in shade Sunrose and apply from lash line to brow. Next, take the shadow in Charcoal Plum with the Smudger Brush and apply to the contour of the eye. Blend really well. To make eyes 'pop' add a small amount of Eye Delight Satin Powder Loose Eyeshadow in shade Pink Gold to the centre of the lid.
4) To re-create the striking eyeliner look, use the Eye Love Aqua Pearl Eyeshadow in Rock Chick - apply a tiny amount to the back of your hand and using the Eyeliner Brush, swipe the brush into the product, and pull your brow up so your eyelid is smooth. Apply to your top lash line (thinner at the inner corner and slightly thicker towards the outer corner). Then smudge the Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black Velvet into the lower lash line. Take a cotton bud and go over the top of the pencil liner to soften the look.
5) Mascara - always test your mascara before the big day, as some people find that some brands last longer than others. I used the Baby Jet Black Mascara after curling the lashes.
6) For brows, I used the Matte Eyeshadow in shade Cedar with the Brow Filler Brush (tap any excess off the brush before you apply). Apply the products in small strokes, as if you are 'brushing in' extra hairs.
7) For lips I lined the entire lip area with the Automatic Long Lasting Lip Liner in shade Buff. I then applied the Lip Rouge lipstick in shade Melon using a brush and completed the look with Super Gloss in shade Super Copper.