Love our new cover? So do we! Here's how to get the gorgeous make-up look created by bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock (www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk), using Daniel Sandler cosmetics:
To prepare the skin I used Lancôme skincare products, including the Hydra Intense Mask, left on for five minutes to leave the skin moisturised and glowing, and Hydra Zen Neurocalm Eye Contour cream.
1) Use Daniel Sandler Re-texturising Primer to help your makeup stay perfect all day. Next, using the Base Brush, I applied the Catwalk Compact Foundation all over the skin, concentrating on the centre panel of the face and blended outwards towards the hairline. Then, using the Hide It Under Eye Concealer, I covered under-eye circles using the Concealer Brush. To 'set' your foundation, use the Contour/Powder Brush and apply the new Invisible Veil Loose Powder, which provides excellent oil control and helps skin look flawless.
2) To get a beautiful glow on the cheeks, I applied the new Watercolour Creme Rouge blusher in shade Soft Pink. Apply to the apple of your cheek with your finger (smile in the mirror for perfect placement), and blend upwards and outwards towards the hairline.
3) To create this eye look, first apply the Matte Shadow in shade Toast from lash to brow for the perfect eye base. Repeat the same application with the Polychromatic Eyeshadow in shade Spun Sugar. Contour with the Matte Shadow in shade Tornado and using the Smudger Brush, applied first to the contour of the eye and along the lower lashline.
4) To recreate the striking eyeliner look, use the Eye Love Aqua Pearl Eyeshadow in Rock Chick - apply a tiny amount to the back of your hand and using the Eyeliner Brush, swipe the brush into the product and pull your brow up so your eyelid is smooth. Apply to your top lash line - thinner at the inner corner and thicker towards the outer corner. Then smudge the Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in shade Black Velvet into the lower lash line. Take a cotton bud and go over the top of the pencil liner to soften the look - it is very important to not use as much on the bottom lashline, as too much black below the eye will look too heavy.
5) I used the Jumbo Jet Black Mascara after curling the lashes, to get a thick, glossy look to the lashes.
6) For Brows, I used the Matte Eyeshadow in shade Dark Brown (which complimented the models hair colour perfectly) - I used the Brow Filler Brush (tap any excess off the brush before you apply) and gently apply the products in small strokes, as if you are 'brushing in extra hairs'.
7) For lips I applied the High Impact Lipstick in shade Peony in several coats (blotting in between with a tissue) and applied Super Gloss in shade Super Copper, which gives the colour dimension and the tiny hints of gold in this gloss compliment the eyeshadow perfectly.
Find out more about the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics range at www.danielsandler.com