The January/Febraury 2012 issue is finally here! Do you love our cover girl's fresh-faced look? We certainly do! Here's how to get the look from bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock:
1. To prepare the skin for makeup, I used Collin Resultime skincare. I applied the Smoothing Plumping Cream all over the face, the Eye Youth Cream to the eye area and the 3D Lip Balm to the lips.
2. The rest of the products used were by Daniel Sandler - I applied the Re-texturising Primer all over the face to help the makeup stay flawless for longer.
3. Next, I took the new Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer and applied this pretty, dewy base all over the skin using the Base Brush and using the Concealer Brush, applied the Concealer where needed.
4. I then used the Watercolour Creme Rouge Bronzer in shade Riviera and applied to the cheekbones (using my fingers) and then applied the Watercolour Creme Rouge Blusher in shade Hush Pink to the apple of the cheeks to give the model her pretty bridal glow.
5. To set the makeup, I applied a small amount of the Invisible Blotting Powder using the Contour/Powder Brush to the T-Zone and the eyelids (to prevent eyeshadow from creasing).
6. To achieve the pretty, fresh eyes I created on the cover model, use three of the Sheer Satin Shadows. Using Eyeshadow Brush 1, apply Guilded Taupe from lash line to the contour and using the Smudger Brush, apply a small amount to the lower lashline. Then apply shade Champagne to the centre of the lid using Eyeshadow Brush 1 and then apply a tiny amount of shade Lingerie to the brow bone as a highlighter.
7. I applied the Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner in shade Velvet Brown to the upper lashline to give definition and to complete the look, I curled the lashes and applied several coats of the Baby Jet Mascara to the upper lashes, and one coat to the lower lashline.
8. For a gorgeous bridal pout, I used the Lip Rouge in shade Dolce and for a pretty shine, I applied the Super Gloss in shade Super Pomegranate.