The March/April 2012 issue has landed on the news stands and we've already been swamped with requests about how to get our cover girl's beautiful bridal look. Make-up artist Sarah Brock takes us step-by-step through the look:
1. To prepare the skin , I used Collin Resultime skincare. I applied the Regenerating Collagen Gel, all over the face, the Eye Youth Cream to the eye area and the 3D Lip Balm to the lips.
2. Apply a small amount of the Daniel Sandler Re-texturising Primer to your face and blend into the skin. Next using Chanel Perfection Lumiere, start applying your foundation in the centre of your face and blend outwards. To cover any under eye circles or blemishes, apply the Lancome Long Lasting Softening Concealer. To 'set' your perfect base use the Clarins Ever Matte Mineral Powder Compact - only apply a small amount where needed.
3. For a gorgeous bridal glow, use the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Rouge Blusher in shade Soft Pink on the apple of your cheek - smile in the mirror for perfect placement and blend upwards and outwards.
4. For stunning eyes, take the Daniel Sandler Matte Eyeshadow in shade Tornado, blend in the contour of the eye and run a small amount along the lower lashline. Take the Daniel Sandler Sheer Satin Shadow in shade Sunrose and apply to the eyelid. I applied a small amount of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (shade opal) to the brow bone (you can also 'pat' any leftovers of this product on to your cheekbones) and to complete the look, I applied the Daniel Sandler Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in shade Brown Velvet to the top lashline.
5. To create beautiful lashes, I used an eyelash curler first and then applied the new Estee Lauder Double-Wear Zero-Smudge Volume + Lift Mascara.
6. For Brows, I used the same Matte Eyeshadow as I used to contour the eye - I used the Daniel Sandler Brow Filler Brush (tap any excess off the brush before you apply) and gently apply the products in small strokes, as if you are 'brushing in extra hairs', rather than taking the brush through the whole brow at once. Soften and blend the shadow when you have finished, by brushing the brows with the Brow Grooming Brush.
7. The pretty lips were created using the Guerlain Rouge Rose Collection Lipstick in shade Rose Innocent and I then applied the Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss in shade Rose in Bloom.