Love the sweet and romantic look of our July/August 2012 cover girl? Here to tell us how she did it, make-up artist and bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock:
1. Prepare the skin with Chanel's Hydra Beauty Serum - apply all over skin and leave for a few moments to absorb. Apply Rouge Coco Baume to lips for a perfect pout.
2. For a flawless complexion, using the Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply the Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Compact Crème in shade 40, starting in the middle of the face and blending outwards. You can then apply more of this product where needed - for example under the eyes and on any blemishes.
3. To add light to the cheekbones apply a small amount of the Éclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen in shade Beige Clair and blend well with your fingers.
4. Set your base using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, and apply the Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Clair to the t-zone and eyelids. You can add a small amount to the rest of the face if needed.
5. To re-create that gorgeous bridal glow on your cheeks, apply the new Soleil Tan de Chanel, Harmonie Poudre de Soliel in Sable Rose. Using the brush that comes with the compact, swirl the brush over the whole palette so thta you really mix the different shades together, and apply to the apple of the cheek and blend upwards and outwards.
6. Define your eyebrows using Crayon SourcilsSculpting Eyebrow Pencil - we used Brun Naturel here.
7. The eyeshadow I used was the amazing eyeshadow duo - Ombres Contraste Duo - in Sable - Émouvant, apply the lightest shade from lash line to brow and then apply the darker shade in the contour of your eye. Be sure to blend the colours together well and finish off by adding a small amount along the upper and lower lashline.
8. To make your eyes stand out more on your big day line the top and bottom lashline with the Le Crayon Yeux - Chanel's Precision Eye Definer in Brun Intense. Remove any smudges with a cotton bud. And finally, curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black. Remember to always apply more to the top lashes, and less on your lower lashes for a natural look.
9. For the perfect pout, use Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Empreinte and then apply a glossy finish with the Levres Scintallantes Glossimer for lips in Sirocco to the centre of the lips.
All make-up using CHANEL Summer 2012 and CHANEL Hydra Beauty Serum. Bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk