Love a bit of colour? Then the November/December issue - our first ever Colour Issue - was made for you! We turned to make-up artist Sarah Brock, our cover queen, to find out who she achieved our cover girl's wedding worthy look:
1. Start off by applying Hydra Beauty Gel in a light layer over the skin, followed with Rouge Coco Baume to your lips for a bit of hydration and moisturiser.
2. For a natural, camera-ready complexion, using the Pinceau Font de Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply the Perfection Lumiere Fluid Foundation (we used shade 40 here) starting with the centre of the face and blending outwards.
3. To conceal dark circles and any blemishes, take the Estompe Eclat Corrective Concealer Stick SPF 15 in shade Beige Moyen and apply using the Pinceau Correcteur Concealer Brush, ensuring to blend well.
4. Add light to your cheekbones by applying a small amount of the Éclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen in shade Beige Clair and blend well with your fingers.
5. Make sure your makeup base stays all day using the Pinceau Poudre Bisaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush and apply the Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Dore to your T-zone. Don't forget to powder your eyelids and dust a small amount to the rest of your face, too.
6. This look was very much about a pretty, healthy glow, so re-create it by applying a small amount of Joues Contraste blusher in shade Rose Initial. Use the brush that comes with the compact, but this is a strong blusher, so tap off the excess before applying to the apple of the cheek and blend upwards and outwards.
7. Define your eyebrows using Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil, in shade Brun Naturel.
8. The eyes look fresh, bright and defined. Take the Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow compact in Premier Regard and use the No.15 Small Eyeshados Brush to apply the light beige shadow to the eyelid and run a small amount under the eye. Take the darker brown shadow next, applying it to the contour using the No. 14 Contour Shadow Brush and blend well. Make your eyes 'pop' using the No.27 Angled Eyeshadow Brush, swipe the brush in the black eyeshadow in the compact, tap off the excess and line your eyes along the top lashline and then apply a tiny amount along the lower lash line. The light pink eyeshadow in the compact looks pretty applied to the brow bone as a highlighter.
9. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black (always apply more to the top lashes, very little to the bottom for a natural look).
10. And for kissable lips apply Rouge Allure in shade Seduisante, followed with a dash of Levres Scintallantes Gloss in Sweet Beige for a the perfect pout.
All make-up using CHANEL A/W 2012 and CHANEL Rouge Allure. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock, www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk