Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's glowing look:
1. For a sun-kissed, healthy, moisturised look, start with Hydra Beauty Nutrition Cream - a light layer all over the face and neck will do. Follow with Hydra Beauty Nutrition Nourishing Lip Care for lips, to help them look nourished.
2. Apply Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base to the face for added radiance and to give your foundation even more staying power.
3. Using No.6 Foundation Brush, apply the new Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Foundation in shade 40. It is perfect for brides as it gives the skin a luminous, velvety but matte finish.
4. I like to apply a small amount of concealer under the eyes, around the nose and across the cupids bow to even out skin tone and add a bit of light to those areas. Use Lift Lumiere Smoothing & Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer in shade 30 and blend gently using a brush.
5. Add a light touch of Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base just above the cheekbones to add light to the face.
6. Set your base with the Poudre Universelle Compacte in shade 160 - not forgetting your eyelids to give your eyeshadows more staying power.
7. Add definition and shape to the face using Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in shade 40 as a bronzer, using the Les Beiges Retractable Kabuki Brush.
8. For a gorgeous golden glow, add Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Shade 89 Canaille to the apple of the cheeks.
9. Define brows using Le Sourcil de Chanel Perfect Brows Palette with the No.12 Angled Brow Brush, mixing the 2 darker shades of powder together and brushed the brows through after to soften the look.
10. Don't be afraid to mix eyeshadows; I used Les 4 Ombres Palette from the 2014 Eyes Collection in shade 228 Tisse Rivoli, using the rosy golden beige shade all over the lid and a small amount under the eye. Use the darkest brown shade in the contour and blend well. The lightest shade serves as a highlighter under the brow bone, with the tiniest amount on the inner corner of the eye to brighten it all up. To make eyes really 'pop', apply the Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in shade 88 Noir Intense to the top lashline and then applied a small amount of shade 906 Marron Glace along the lower lashline.
11. Curl lashes and apply Le Volume de Chanel Waterproof in shade 10 Noir. Always take care to apply multiple coats to the top lashes and less on the lower lashes, for a natural look.
12. Le Crayon Levres in shade 34 Natural is a beautiful shade that suits most skin tones; I like to use it as a base, followed by Rouge Coco Shine in shade 89 Satisfaction (applied with the Retractable Lip Brush) and finished off with Levres Scintallantes Gloss in shade Plaisi for a gorgeous, glossy finish.
All make-up using Chanel Hydra Beauty Nutrition and Spring 2014. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk