Love our cover girl's radiant look? We do too! We asked international make-up artist and The Body Shop spokesperson Chase Aston to share his step-by-step guide:
1. To ensure a radiant and polished complexion, pre-prep cleansing is essential in your beauty routine. Take Clarisonic ARIA's Facial Brush and the Clarisonic Deep Pore Daily Cleanser, and thoroughly cleanse.
2. Tone using Sisley's Eau Efficace Cleanser and Toner, starting from the centre of the face and working your way along your jaw. Smooth over using Sisley's Radiant Immediate Lift Serum for a boost boost of radiance.
3. Finish prepping your skin with Sisley's Hydra-Global Intense Hydration, allowing it to absorb before starting with your make-up.
4. Soften and smooth your skin using The Body Shop's Instablur Primer.
5. For a natural complexion, I used The Body Shop All In One BB Cream, blending it in with a Foundation Brush. Apply a thin coat of The Body Shop All In One Concealer and sweep over eye-lids, inner corners of the eyes, and underneath lower lashes using a fine brush to erase fine lines and dark circles.
6. Lightly dust The Body Shop's Loose Face Powder and set using The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist.
7. Using The Body Shop's Colour Crush Eye-Colour in shade 301-Pink Crush, sweep and blend in the shadow from the lash-line up to the brow. Use 210-Bronze Bliss along the top lash-line, starting from the inner corner of the eye, to just past the outer lash-line, softly blend to avoid any hard lines.
8. Shape, shade and define the brows using The Body Shop Duo Brow & Liner Kit. Start by using a small firm slanted brush and the lighter shade first, using short feathery strokes and comb brows and layering it with the darker shade. Set the brows using The Body Shop Brow & Lash Gel in 01-Clear, combing through up and out - never across.
9. Curl eyelashes using The Body Shop Eye-Lash Curlers and apply lashings of The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in 01-Black. To avoid any messy mascara mistakes, let the first coat of mascara to thoroughly dry before applying a second coat.
10. For a radiant, sun kissed glow, apply The Body Shop's Brush-On-Beads in shade 03-Sunlight using a Bronzing Brush. Be sure to tap off any excess powder before blending the colour on to the apple of the cheeks and up along the cheekbones.
11. Prep your lips using The Body Shop's Vitamin E Lip Care Stick, then line, define and fill in using The Body Shop Lip Liner Pencil in shade 13-Rosy Red. Keep the line sharp and precise; it will act as an anchor for your lip colour. Finish off with a firm Lipstick Brush and The Body Shop Colour Crush Lip Colour in shade 101-Red Siren. Once you have applied your lip colour, blot lips firmly with a tissue, and re-apply lip colour.
12. For nails: prep hands using The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream and their Nail & Cuticle Oil. Apply Essie's Base Coat First Base, allowing it to dry before applying varnish. I used one of my favourite bridal nail shades, Essie's Fiji. Allow to dry between the first coat and second, and finish off with Essie Top Coat - Let it Shine for the perfect halo finish.