Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's glowing look:
1. Start by moisturising the skin by using Chanel's Hydra Beauty Creme for a fresh and hydrated complexion. Follow with Hydra Beauty Nutrition Lip Balm to the lips.
2. Next apply a small amount of Le Blanc De Chanel - now in a new pump bottle - all over the face. Use your fingers.
3. Foundation comes next. Vitalumiere Loose Powder Foundation makes it easy to achieve that cover girl complexion. I used shade 40 and applied using the mini kabuki brush that comes with the powder in circular movements, sweeping on the face from the centre outwards. Blend until your skin looks perfect, adding extra coverage where you would normally apply concealer.
4. Joues Contraste blush in shade Innocence (a warm rosewood shade), is responsible for that gorgeous glow. Start at the apple of the cheeks and blending upwards and outwards to the hairline.
5. Define brows using Crayon Sourcils in shade Brun Natural. Small strokes and brushing through the brows after applications makes for a soft yet defined finish.
6. For the eyes, I used Les 4 Ombres in shade Poesie. Apply the lightest beige shade from lash to brow to create the perfect base. Next, take the medium beige shade and apply to the eyelid. The light rosewood colour illuminates the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone perfectly. For more definition and drama, apply the reddish-brown shadow (which has a hint of violet plum shimmer) to the contour of the eye and a small amount of colour under the eye, close to the lower lashes.
7. For extra eye definition, I used a liquid eyeliner - Ecriture De Chanel in shade Noir to the top lash line - starting with a thin line on the inner corner of the eye growing to a slightly thicker line outwards.
8. If you want your eyes to really 'pop' add a small lick of Stylo Yeux Waterproof in shade Espresso to the lower inner rim.
9. Next, curl lashes and apply a few coats of Sublime De Chanel Waterproof Mascara, in shade Noir.
10. To finish off the look, take Rouge Coco Shine in shade Viva for the lips, and layer with a top coat of Levres Scintillantes Lip Gloss in shade Rose Reve for the perfect pout.
All make-up using Chanel Vitalumiere Loose Powder and A/W 2014. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk