Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to recreate our cover girl's classic look:
1. Prepare your skin for make up using the Chanel Sublimage L'Essence Ultimate Revitializing and Light-Activating Concentrate. Apply all over your face, followed by Le Lift Creme Yeux to the eye area and Hydra Beauty Nutrition to the lips.
2. Next up: primer. Don't skip it! Primer will make your skin look perfect and ensure your make up lasts all day. Apply a small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base using your fingers, starting from the centre and blending outwards.
3. For a flawless base take the Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation and, using the Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply to the centre of your face first and blend outwards. To cover any darkness under your eyes, apply a small amount of the Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer and blend well.
4. Set your base using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, and apply a small amount of the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder to the T-zone and eyelids. Dust the remainder of the powder on your brush to the rest of your face.
5. To add a sophisticated glow to the cheekbones, apply a small amount of the Camelia De Plumes Illuminating Powder in shade Platine.
6. Apply Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder under the cheekbones and around the hairline to give the face definition and a more 'chiselled' appearance.
7. For that 'bridal glow' apply a blusher to the apple of the cheek - like Joues Contraste blush in shade Rose Caresse - using the Pinceau Blush N°4. Blend upwards and outwards to the hairline for a natural finish.
8. Polished brows - created using Le Sourcil de Chanel Perfect Brows Palette - will help frame your face. Brush the medium brown powder through the brows in light strokes.
9. To recreate the timeless, classic eye make-up, take the Les 5 Ombres de Chanel Oiseaux de Nuit Eyeshadow Palette and apply the silvery white shadow from lash to brow. Next, apply a wash of the soft grey colour across the eyelid. Follow up with the darker lavender grey colour and applying it to the contour of your eye - be sure to blend well after application. To give the eyes definition, apply the Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen in Noir across the top lash line, starting with a thin line on the inner corner of the eye and thickening towards the outer corner for extra 'lift'. Work the tiniest amount of balck eyeshadow in between the lashed on your lower lash line to widen eyes. To make them appear even bigger and brighter, take the Stylo Yeux Waterproof in shade 'Or Blanc' and apply to the lower inner rim of your eye.
10. Curl your lashes curl and then apply a few coats of the Inimitable Intense Essential Noir Mascara. Always apply more to the top lashes, and less on your lower lashes.
11. For a pretty, natural lip that balances the stronger eye makeup, finish off with Rouge Allure Lipstick in shade Volage, followed by the Levres Scintillantes lip gloss in shade Mica.
All make-up using Chanel Sublimage L'Éssence and Christmas 2014. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk