Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to recreate our cover girl's fresh look:
1. Ensure skin is radiant and moisturised before applying any makeup. Start with Chanel Sublimage L'Essence Serum, followed by Sublimage La Crème, and Rouge Coco Baume to the lips.
2. Prime the skin to make sure it looks flawless and make your makeup last longer. Apply a small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base to the whole face.
3. For a smooth, flawless finish apply foundation - Perfection Lumiere Velvet in shade 20 - from the centre of the face and blend outwards.
4. Cover any under eye circles and dark spots using Lift Lumiere Concealer in shade 10. Also apply some to the cupids bow on the lips.
5. Brighten the face with the tiniest amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base just above the cheekbones and blended well.
6. Set all this moisture with a small amount of powder - like Poudre Universelle Compacte in shade 20 - over the whole face, focusing in particular on the T-zone and eyelids.
7. As the eyes are the main focus of this look, I kept the cheeks soft and pretty with Creation Exclusive in shade Jardin de Chanel applied on the apple of the cheeks and blended upwards and outwards.
8. Frame the face with defined brows. Using Crayon Sourcils Eyebrow pencil, in shade Brun Naturel, apply using tiny strokes before bushing through to soften the effect.
9. Next to the eyes: take the Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Palette in shade Tisse Paris and apply a wash of the slate grey colour across the eyelids, applying the tiniest amount along the lower lash line. Then add the sheer ivory tone just under the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eyes to brighten up the entire look.
10. To make the eyes 'pop' even more, I use Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen on the upper lash line. Remember to use a thinner line on the inner corner of the eye and graduating to a thicker on the outher corner to add 'lift' to the eye.
11. Curl lashes and apply a few coats of Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara.
12. For the perfect pout start off with Le Crayon Levres in shade Rose Delicat, followed by Rouge Coco Shine in shade Etourdie. For more shine and fullness to the lips, top it up with a wash of Levres Scintillantes in shade Astral.
All make-up using Chanel Sublimage L'Essence and S 2015. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk