With each issue, we give our readers the chance to win fabulous goodies for their big day. In the January/February 2017 issue of Brides we are giving away a selection of luxe treats worth £7,446 to one lucky bride-to-be.
The fabulous prizes up for grabs include:
- Ian Stuart mother-of-the-bride outfit, worth £1,200
- Jacques Vert mother-of-the-bride or bridesmaid clothing and accessories, worth £1,000
- Safiyas Cakes wedding cake, worth £500
- Katy Clemmans Stationery 100 personalised invites, 100 personalised save the dates and 100 personalised RSVPs, worth £500
- Katya Katya Shehurina £1,000 voucher towards a wedding dress
- Maids To Measure two bridesmaids dresses, worth £500
- Otaduy leather jacket, clutch and floral headpiece, worth £515 in total
- Jesús Peiró floral headband and angora 'Mosaic' bolero for your maid of honour, worth £515
- The Boatshed, Ardanaiseig two-night minimoon, worth £1,116
- Mrs Florist, a bouquet a month for a year, worth £600
One lucky reader will win all these amazing prizes.
How to enter: Simply answer the question below correctly before 26 January 2017. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is restricted to persons aged 18 or older and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland who are not employees of Condé Nast Publications Limited or in any way connected with the promotion. 2. The organisers reserve the right to verify the eligibility to enter. 3. The winner will be chosen at random, from all correct entries received by the closing date of 26th January 2017. 4. Condé Nast Brides is not responsible for late, lost or damaged email. 5. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. 6. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. 7. The editor's decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. All prizes are non- exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. 9. The competition will be governed by English Law
Ian Stuart Prize breakdown: A mother-of-the-bride outfit, worth £1,200. Additional terms and conditions: The prize will take the form of a £1,200 voucher to spend in the Blewcoat flagship store (23 Caxton Street, Victoria, London SW1H 0PY) and travel costs are not included in the prize for the winner to redeem the voucher. The voucher will be valid for one year from the date of issue. The winner will be responsible for paying the balance if items over £1,200 are chosen and there will be no refund for any unspent balance of money. Jacques Vert Prize breakdown: Mother-of-the-bride or bridesmaid clothing and accessories, worth £1,000 Additional terms and conditions: The prize will take the form of vouchers to the value of £1,000 to spend in Jacques Vert stores and Debenhams and House of Fraser concessions. No travel costs are included in the prize for the winner to redeem the voucher. The vouchers will be valid for one year from the date of issue. The winner will be responsible for paying the balance if items over £1,000 are chosen and there will be no refund for any unspent balance of money. Safiyas Cakes Prize breakdown: A wedding cake serving up to 90 guests, worth £500. Additional terms and conditions: The wedding cake will have three tiers (6"/8"/10"), which feeds approximately 90 people. Any further portions or customisation required is not included in the prize, but can be provided at an additional cost. The prize will only be delivered within the UK and delivery within a 20-mile radius of West London is included. Any further than this radius and the standard rate of 45p a mile for the journey to the venue and return will be charged. The prize must be claimed within three months of the winner being notified. The winner should contact Safiyas Cakes to confirm date availability asap as Safiyas Cakes requires at least two months' notice before the date of the wedding and all details must be finalised six weeks before needing to make the cake. Katy Clemmans Stationery Prize breakdown: 100 personalised invites, 100 personalised save the dates and 100 personalised RSVPs, worth £500 Additional terms and conditions: The winner may choose any design and colour from the Katy Clemmans Notonthehighstreet collection. The winner may request any additional stationery and pay the balance through the Notonthehighstreet website. The prize is valid until 31st May 2017. The winner should allow 21 days from approval of stationery proofs for printing and delivery. Delivery is restricted to UK addresses only. Katya Katya Shehurina Prize breakdown: A voucher towards your wedding dress, worth £1,000 Additional terms and conditions: The winner is entitled to redeem the voucher against a full-price gown from the current collection 'Flowers of the Valley' - there are no restrictions on any particular bridal dress within the collection stated. The dress can only be purchased at the Katya Katya Shehurina London flagship store, 7 Smiths Court, London W1D 7DP. Travel costs and alterations are not included in the prize. The winner will be responsible for paying the balance over £1,000 and there will be no refund for any unspent balance of money. The winner needs to place their order 4-6 months before the wedding. It is advised the bride collects their completed gown in person, however postage can be arranged at the winner's own cost. Maids to Measure Prize breakdown: Two bridesmaids dresses, worth £500 Additional terms and conditions: Consultations are available at the London Studio from Tuesday-Friday (10am-5pm). Please note no travel costs or insurance are included in the prize. Dresses must be from Maids to Measure's ready-to-wear collection. Dresses are available in sizes 8-16 and alterations are not included. The winner must allow 10-12 weeks for creation of the dresses Otaduy Prize breakdown: A leather jacket, clutch and floral headpiece, worth £515 in total Additional terms and conditions: All products are subject to stock availability and Otaduy reserves the right to substitute similar products up to the same value Jesús Peiró Prize breakdown: Floral headband and angora 'Mosaic' bolero for your maid of honour, £515 Additional terms and conditions: All products are subject to stock availability and Jesús Peiró reserves the right to substitute similar products up to the same value. Delivery will be covered by Jesús Peiró to the UK or Ireland. The Boatshed, Ardanaiseig Prize breakdown: Two-night mini moon with breakfast, flights or train tickets and taxi transfers, worth £1,116 Additional terms and conditions: The prize includes return economy flights for two people to and from Glasgow International airport. Ardanaiseig will select the other airport and flights and endeavour to take into account proximity to the winner's home. Train tickets are standard class between Glasgow and Taynuilt. Flights, trains and hotel stay are subject to availability. The prize must be taken by 31 October 2017. The stay is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other products/services. Travel to and from airports, drinks, laundry, other meals or extras are not included. Mrs Florist Prize breakdown: A bouquet a month for a year, worth £600 Additional terms and conditions: Bouquets will vary by seasonal availability