With each issue, we give our readers the chance to win fabulous goodies for their big day. In the May/June 2017 issue of Brides we are giving away a selection of luxurious treats worth £5,690 to one lucky bride-to-be.
The incredible prizes up for grabs include:
- La Fete, 2 x three-hour planning meetings with an expert planner, plus a bespoke moodboard and budget help, worth £800
- Jessica Russell Flint, a bridal beauty kit (includes makeup hamper, wash bag and 11 silk eye masks for you and your maids), worth £500
- Debbie Carlisle, three hair vines, worth £535 in total
- Twobirds Bridesmaid, two bridesmaid dresses, worth £250
- Danielle Gotheridge, a wedding cake, worth £500
- Jamie Aston, a bouquet-making course, worth £850
- Charlotte Mills, 'Calle' bridal heels and 'Blossom' flats, worth £500 in total
- Cute Maps, 100 save the dates, 100 invites, 100 RSVPs and 100 info cards, worth £505 in total
- Coast, clothing and accessories for your bridal party, worth £1000
One lucky reader will win all these amazing prizes.
How to enter: Simply answer the question below correctly before 25 May 2017. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is restricted to persons aged 18 or older and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland who are not employees of Condé Nast Publications Limited or in any way connected with the promotion. 2. The organisers reserve the right to verify the eligibility to enter. 3. The winner will be chosen at random, from all correct entries received by the closing date of 25th May 2017. 4. Condé Nast Brides is not responsible for late, lost or damaged email. 5. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. 6. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. 7. The editor's decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. All prizes are non- exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. 9. The competition will be governed by English Law.