Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to share.
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating accordingly.
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.