Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest
friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips
on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep
your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun
activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at
the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the
wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
Winter Wedding Planning Dos and Don'ts
From ice-cool decor to insider style tips, follow our guide to a seasonal wedding that’s all style – and no stress!
When To Propose At Christmas
Over a third of engagements happen over the Christmas period, so we've rounded up our favourite moments to pop the question
How To Choose Your Wedding Date
It might seem like a relatively simple decision but there are lots of factors to take into account before sending out those ‘Save The Dates’
How To Choose A Wedding Venue
Here are a few tips on how to make that task a bit easier and find the perfect place to say “I do”
Why This Seychelles Bolthole Is Perfect For Your Honeymoon
Spectacular, stylish and downright sexy, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is honeymoon heaven