Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest
friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips
on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep
your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun
activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at
the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the
wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
Everyone You Need To Tell When You Change Your Name
Aside from friends and family, there are some official people who need to know too
How To Be The Perfect Wedding Guest
When it comes to attending a wedding, there's some guest-iquette to bear in mind
Inside Brides Assistant Editor's Real Wedding
Harriet and Jamie married in Windsor followed by a boho-style glamping reception in Surrey
Traditional Wedding Speech Order
Ensure the speeches go smoothly with this easy guide
How to Choose The Perfect Wedding Rings To Match Your Engagement Ring
Getting married is all about finding the perfect match. No, we’re not talking about you and your fiancé, it’s time to think about the perfect match for your engagement ring!