Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest
friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips
on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep
your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun
activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at
the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the
wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
Homespun Country Real Wedding At Home
This real wedding was all about a fresh and elegant theme with personal family touches
Best Honeymoon Destinations In Brazil
The very best places to honeymoon in Brazil for the ultimate trip-of-a-lifetime
20 Brilliant Books To Take On Your Honeymoon
Brides asked two debut authors to shortlist their top ten honeymoon reads. Prepare to work your way through some exciting new releases and revisit some forgotten favourites
3 Chic Subscription Boxes You Need To Know About
The wedding gift that keeps on giving? A chic subscription box perfect for your maids, mum – or you!
Floral British Real Wedding At Fetcham Park
Flowers took central stage at this traditional British wedding