Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest
friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips
on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep
your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun
activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at
the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the
wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
10 Best Private Islands
They’re the only resort on the island, so you can guarantee you won’t see your neighbours or have to queue for that sunlounger
New Safari Honeymoon Destinations
These new standout safari camps are above and beyond the rest. Think other-worldly locations and knock-out design worthy of an interiors mag
5 Hotels With Amazing Views
Awesome honeymoon hotels with those all-important, awe-inspiring views
Where To Go For Year-Round Sun
Wondering where to go for sun in which month? These glamorous hotels are honeymoon-hot in every way…
What To Do If You Don’t Like Your Engagement Ring
Your engagement is meant to be the happiest moment of your life – here’s what to do if you’re a little underwhelmed with what’s in the box…