Relive the momentous day by gathering your bridal party, closest
friends and family and holding a viewing party. Here are a few tips
on organising a viewing party.
1. Encourage your guests to bring their own photos and videos to
2. Create a welcoming environment by spacing out the seating
3. Providing sharable snacks and munchies is a great way to keep
your guests from fussing about in search of food.
4. Reminiscing and sharing fond memories of that day is a fun
activity and should not be controlled by a timetable unless it's at
the end of the party.
5. Allow guests who didn't have the chance to mingle at the
wedding, the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.
Luxury Honeymoons With Your Own Private House
Because sometimes only total privacy will do...
10 Under-The-Radar Honeymoon Destinations You Need To Know About
Introducing the top 10 destinations to book for a hush hush honeymoon. Just get there before the masses do…
Best City Honeymoon Destinations for 2017
Done Rome and Barcelona? Why not switch-it-up and head to one of these alternative gems
Alternative Honeymoon Destinations For 2017
Feeling adventurous? Then shake it up for your honeymoon and stray far from the pack in an Iceland power plant or Brazilian casa buried in the jungle
The No.1 Rule Of Marriage Is...
Lose control! If you want a happy marriage, you have to let the little stuff slide