A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
How To Be The Perfect Wedding Guest
When it comes to attending a wedding, there's some guest-iquette to bear in mind
Inside Brides Assistant Editor's Real Wedding
Harriet and Jamie married in Windsor followed by a boho-style glamping reception in Surrey
Traditional Wedding Speech Order
Ensure the speeches go smoothly with this easy guide
How to Choose The Perfect Wedding Rings To Match Your Engagement Ring
Getting married is all about finding the perfect match. No, we’re not talking about you and your fiancé, it’s time to think about the perfect match for your engagement ring!
Bridesmaid Roles And Duties
What to expect when you're a bridesmaid