A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Colourful Country Real Wedding
An explosion of colour and a festival vibe made this UK wedding a real party
Your Hen Party in 17 GIFS
Chances are on your hen party you'll get drunk, dance like a lunatic and probably cry (sorry)
5 Amazing European Honeymoon Destinations
Discover our five favourite spots in Europe for a short-haul honeymoon
Fairytale Fantasy Real Wedding
This was a wedding filled with sequins, sparkles, and white and blue touches held at the opulent Syon Park
A Fragrant Big Day Banquet
This wedding planner got married at a friend's home in California, complete with lawn reception and a simple, organic vibe