A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their honeymoon holiday.
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for mingling.
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is informal.
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.