A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Vibrant London Wedding At Asylum, Peckham
This couple chose quirky venue Asylum for their London wedding
Who Should Pay For Bridesmaids Dresses?
Bridesmaids dresses are a common problem amongst bridal parties - but how do you decide who should pay for them?
Kid-Proof Your Wedding
Want the children at your wedding to be on #teamadorable not #teamtrouble? We reveal the secrets for ensuring your small invitees bring the ‘awww’ not ‘arghh’ to your own big day
7 Bridal Lingerie Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask
Everything you need to know about wedding lingerie
10 Things Not To Include In A Speech
What NOT to say in your wedding speech