A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
How To Celebrate Your First Wedding Anniversary
Your first year as a married couple is certainly worth celebrating in style, so we've come up with nine first wedding anniversary ideas
Suitcases That Will Ensure You Jet Off In Style
Strut through the airport to your honeymoon with one of these seriously stylish cases
An Intimate, Elegant Day In The Tuscan Sun
Italian details and a laid-back atmosphere made this wedding truly special
10th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
Tin or Aluminium are the traditional materials gifted - and it's the year of the diamond...
Traditional Wedding Readings
The Brides guide to wedding readings and where to begin