A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Wonderful Woodland Wedding
Spectacular floral arrangements of wildflowers, twigs and moss transformed the reception venue at this real wedding into an enchanted woodland
Will Adele Sing Your First Dance Song?
The multi-Grammy award winner releases her long-awaited album, 25, but will you pick a track for your wedding?
Our Very Own Festival
A remote meadow in the heart of California was the setting for this laid-back, bohemian wedding
A Summer Party For Seven
The smallest of bridal parties made for a very personal day held in the English countryside
A beautiful venue and a bright colour scheme complemented the natural details of this pretty do