A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Colourful Real Wedding in Mykonos: How A Tatler Editor Gets Hitched
Luciana Bellini, Tatler's Deputy Digital Editor said 'I do' in Mykonos - see inside her colourful big day
9 Fabulous UK Wedding Photographers
It's how you'll remember your day forever, so invest in the best
Wedding Dress Codes: Explained
What the dress code on that wedding invite really means
Hen Party Game Ideas
We've gathered some of the most entertaining (and some of the naughtiest) hen party games that you can all enjoy
How To Choose Your Wedding Wine
Who knew? Where you met your other half reveals a lot about your taste in wine