A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Cosy Festive Do
Monochrome, gold and blush pink details made for a cosy winter wedding with a Christmassy twist
A delicate palette of pink, green and white was the perfect finishing touch to this French Château celebration
Hen Do Game Ideas
We've gathered some of the most entertaining (and some of the naughtiest) games that you can all enjoy
Country Cathedral Wedding
This real wedding took place in the opulent setting of Arundel Cathedral
Gather Your Hens For The Glamour Beauty Festival
Ever wondered just how cool a theme park all about beauty would be? Our friends at Glamour have made it a reality….