A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
How to Choose The Best Wedding Dress Shape For Your Body
Show off your best bits (and hide everything else) with our guide to finding the perfect shape for you
A Pastel-Perfect Summer Wedding
You'll adore this pretty pink summer celebration
Our Favourite Mini-Moon Destinations In The UK and Ireland
We love these local escapes for post-wedding R&R
Fall In Love With This Gothic Romance At Soho Farmhouse
Scattered candles, candelabras, purple accents and a Tequila table made this wedding so unique
From Aisle to Isle: The Best Locations To Get Married AND Honeymoon
Sandals South Coast leads the way in all things wedding moon