A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
Luxury Honeymoons With Your Own Private House
Because sometimes only total privacy will do...
10 Under-The-Radar Honeymoon Destinations You Need To Know About
Introducing the top 10 destinations to book for a hush hush honeymoon. Just get there before the masses do…
Best City Honeymoon Destinations for 2017
Done Rome and Barcelona? Why not switch-it-up and head to one of these alternative gems
Alternative Honeymoon Destinations For 2017
Feeling adventurous? Then shake it up for your honeymoon and stray far from the pack in an Iceland power plant or Brazilian casa buried in the jungle
The No.1 Rule Of Marriage Is...
Lose control! If you want a happy marriage, you have to let the little stuff slide