A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
How Do I Cope With Children At My Wedding?
Brides' acting deputy editor helps you deal with this dilemma - without offending anyone
A Couture Italian Love Story
This three-day extravaganza was a gastronomic feast with stunning views of the Amalfi coast
I’m Not That Body Confident. Help!
Brides fashion director Bryony Toogood shares tips on how to look and feel great in your dream wedding dress
The Narnia Wedding
Christmas trees, roaring fires and all-day sweets made this a beautiful December wedding
How Do I Trim The Guest List – And Keep My Parents Happy?
Solve your guest list dilemmas with our guide to who you should, or shouldn't, invite to your wedding