A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
How Do I Design My Own Stationery?
Brides creative director gives her top tips on how to go about making your own stationery.
Real Weddings Held At Home
You might not have to look very far for your wedding venue, or spend too much. Be inspired by these couples who married at home
How Do I Set My Budget?
Camilla Newman, Brides publisher, reveals how to set your wedding budget
How Do I Find A Photographer Who Will Make Me Look Amazing?
Brides picture editor Hannah Lamacraft shares her top tips on finding the best wedding photographer
How Do I Cope With Children At My Wedding?
Brides' acting deputy editor helps you deal with this dilemma - without offending anyone