A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
4 New Luxe Hen Party Ideas
Staying in is the new going out for a hen party at the hottest London hotels
Our Three Day Real Wedding In Cornwall
Pops of pink and lots of foliage made this three-day party extra special
And The Most Popular First Dance Song For 2017 Is…
Can you guess who the most popular artist for a UK wedding first dance is?
The 100 Best Honeymoon Destinations In The World
It's our definitive list: we've edited the 100 best honeymoon destinations for 2017
Everyone You Need To Tell When You Change Your Name
Aside from friends and family, there are some official people who need to know too