A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
10 Best Private Islands
They’re the only resort on the island, so you can guarantee you won’t see your neighbours or have to queue for that sunlounger
New Safari Honeymoon Destinations
These new standout safari camps are above and beyond the rest. Think other-worldly locations and knock-out design worthy of an interiors mag
5 Hotels With Amazing Views
Awesome honeymoon hotels with those all-important, awe-inspiring views
Where To Go For Year-Round Sun
Wondering where to go for sun in which month? These glamorous hotels are honeymoon-hot in every way…
What To Do If You Don’t Like Your Engagement Ring
Your engagement is meant to be the happiest moment of your life – here’s what to do if you’re a little underwhelmed with what’s in the box…