A post-wedding brunch is a lovely way to gather close family and
friends together before the bride and groom jet off on their
Here are a few tips on organizing the event:
1. Try to select a location that is relatively near the hotel
where guests are staying to avoid transportation troubles.
2. An assortment of breakfast dishes is a generous spread.
3. Select a location that offers a relaxing ambiance, perfect for
4. When sending out invitations, be sure to note if it is
5. Keep your décor simple.
6. Ask a family member or friend to take pictures.
What Your Engagement Ring Says About You
Solitaire, cluster or vintage ring? Read our guide to what your ring reveals
21 Incredible Wedding Photos That Will Take Your Breath Away
The snaps you'll want in your wedding album
Wedding Poems That'll Give Your Guests Goosebumps
From a sonnet by Shakespeare to a witty ditty guaranteed to entertain, we share our favourite wedding poems
Winter Wedding 101: How To Marry In A Cold Month
Getting married in a cold month? This is how to plan the ultimate winter wedding
What Not To Do On Your Wedding Day
9 things you should avoid on your wedding day to ensure you have the best day of your life