Planning on making your own wedding cake or tasty table favours? Get some practice in at one of these brilliant classes from Cakes 4 Fun. These new dates for June have just come in, so book now to avoid disappointment.
• Individual iced cakes - June 4,12 or 24, £99 per session
• Wedding cupcakes - June 5, £99 per session
• Modeling bride and groom - June 15, £99 per session
• Stacked wedding cake: twisted square - June 22, £130 per session
• Wedding favour cookies - June 25, £99 per session
Full course details can be found on the Cakes 4 Fun website: www.cakes4funshop.co.uk
How To Cut A Wedding Cake
It's not as simple as you think: this is the best way to cut up a wedding cake
Cutture's New Designs Prove Invitations Needn't Be Naff
Gone are the days of dodgy wedding stationery
The Wedding Colour Of 2017? This Green!
Pantone has declared zesty ‘Greenery’ is the shade of the year. We show you how to embrace green in your wedding invitations, and everywhere!
These David Austin Roses Bouquets Will Remind You Just How Beautiful Flowers Can Be
The most popular David Austin roses and how to style them
Mary Katrantzou x Paperless Post
The wedding invitation favourite have teamed up with one of Britain's best fashion designers