If you are planning to make your own wedding cake, make sure you book your place on one of these fabulous new courses from Cakes 4 Fun:
- Wedding cupcakes, June 5
- Individually iced cakes, June 4 and 24
- Modelling bride and groom toppers, June 15
- Sugar flowers: orchids, June 21
- Sugar flowers: roses, June 1
- Wedding favour cookies, June 25
- Wedding individual iced cakes, June 18
- Sugar orchids evening class, June 3 (£40)
All courses are priced at £99 unless otherwise stated, and include equipment and ingredients.
Full course details can be found on the Cakes 4 Fun website: www.cakes4funshop.co.uk
How To Cut A Wedding Cake
It's not as simple as you think: this is the best way to cut up a wedding cake
Cutture's New Designs Prove Invitations Needn't Be Naff
Gone are the days of dodgy wedding stationery
The Wedding Colour Of 2017? This Green!
Pantone has declared zesty ‘Greenery’ is the shade of the year. We show you how to embrace green in your wedding invitations, and everywhere!
These David Austin Roses Bouquets Will Remind You Just How Beautiful Flowers Can Be
The most popular David Austin roses and how to style them
Mary Katrantzou x Paperless Post
The wedding invitation favourite have teamed up with one of Britain's best fashion designers