We have a soft spot for Jo Malone candles (Grapefruit is wafting through the editorial department today) and at a wedding last weekend, we were thrilled to see the bride opting to scent her reception room with them. Even more impressive was that she chose one from the new Farrow & Ball Collector's Edition Coloured Candles range.
These candles contain the same exquisite scented waxy delights, but they're housed in luxurious matt tumblers painted in Farrow & Balls' most popular wall paint colours, so if you want to theme your room you can continue the colour palette right through to your candles.
The collection, pictured, includes:
- Lime Basil & Mandarin, in Farrow & Ball Breakfast Room Green
- Grapefruit, in Farrow & Ball Farrow's Cream
- Wild Fig & Cassis, in Farrow & Ball Pelt
- Pomegranate Noir, in Farrow & Ball Eating Room Red
- Blue Agava & Cacao, in Farrow & Ball Oval Room Blue
Our stylish bride chose the one that not only matched her perfume (Lime Basil & Mandarin) but matched her wedding colour scheme of sage green and cream. Chic and clever!
Each candle is £42 and is available at Farrow & Ball showrooms and stockists, Jo Malone Boutiques, www.jomalone.com and mail order from Jo Malone Express on 0870 034 2411