It's back! Brides The Show 2016 returns for another year from 30th September to 2nd October at the Business Design Centre in London, bringing the very best bridal suppliers, catwalk shows and so much more to you. If you haven't already been persuaded, here are 11 reasons why you absolutely have to be there.
1. There are thousands (and thousands) worth of prizes to be won… all you have to do is donate to charity by buying a whoopie pie - a scrumptious cookie and cake hybrid!
2. You can (quite literally) shop your entire big day and honeymoon from 150 luxury boutiques. Talk about spoilt for choice!
3. Join us on Friday night and you'll see the latest lust-worthy wedding dresses all the way from the US, from designers including Ines Di Santo and Monique Lhuillier.
4. You'll take a trip to the circus and find your dream gown! Dresses from Halfpenny London, Ian Stuart, Suzanne Neville and more will hit the catwalk to transport you to a romantic '30s circus complete with a dusting of glitter.
5. Meet the doctors! Curious about cosmetic procedures? Beat the Harley Street fees for your very own free mini consultation with the best medics in town (yes, really!).
6. Our exclusive VIP goodie bags are packed with £135 worth of treats… it's got your name on it.
7. There'll be a one-off chance to get your hands on a pair of Dior, Guiseppe Zanotti, Freya Rose or Sophia Webster heels. Perfect if you're dreaming of designer wedding shoes without the hefty price tag!
8. You can see our Ultimate Cake Gallery up close and personal. And one of you will win a wedding cake worth £1,000! Prepare to be amazed…
9. Unleash your crafty side in the Imagination Room (for free!) and learn how to make everything from chocolate favours and stylish paper tassels to silk flower garlands and how to style your wedding dress.
10. Get personalised beauty tips for your big day from the Bobbi Brown pros PLUS gather your hens for complimentary manis from Jessica Nails. Can't wait? Read this to whet your appetite!
BOBBI BROWN'S TIPS FOR PERFECT WEDDING MAKEUP
11. If all that wasn't enough, you can see some of the biggest bridal designers in the business interviews in our exclusive Style Hub, and get answers to your burning wedding dress, bridesmaids and mother-of-the-bride questions.