We loved meeting Brides readers at our exclusive Chanel beauty event, hosted at their Spitalfields Market boutique to help celebrate the launch of Editor Jade Beer’s debut novel, The Almost Wife. Joining us on the evening was superblogger and engaged bride-to-be Olivia Purvis, who road-tested some of the very latest Chanel beauty trends and product launches.
Readers came to three different sessions, hosted by Jade, Olivia and official Chanel make-up artist Zoë Taylor, and were shown the best way to create a natural big-day beauty look, the perfect smoky eye and a bold lip. They were treated to free-flowing Champagne and delicious seasonal canapés, and gifted a signed copy of The Almost Wife.
The Chanel beauty team were on hand all night for flash makeovers and then guests posed in front of the Brides cover or on the giant Chanel logo, dripping in Chanel accessories.
Check out Jade and Olivia’s Chanel bridal beauty must-haves below:
- Palette Essentielle in Beige Clair
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Lip Tinted Balm in Deep
- La Crème Main
- Le Volume de CHANEL Waterproof in Noir
- Hydra Beauty Nutrition Lip Balm
- Soleil Tan de CHANEL Bronze Universel
- Les Beiges Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturiser
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Malice
- Soleil Tan de CHANEL Illuminating Fluid
- Les Exclusifs de CHANEL Gardénia
Buy your copy of Brides Editor, Jade Beer's debut novel, The Almost Wife, here!