Chiswick House and Gardens is an Italianate 18th-century villa in leafy West London. The venues has hosted countless parties since it was built by the Earl of Burlington in 1762 to show off his art collection.
There are still plenty of works dotted throughout the lavish interior, as well as statue-filled formal gardens to add a classical air to your photographs. For your wedding we recommend having drinks in the 19th-century glasshouse (the setting for the Beatles' video Paperback Writer), exchanging vows in the Domed Saloon and then partying the night away in the marquee attached to the house.
Why we recommend Chiswick House and Gardens
- 3 different venues onsite including a marquee that can hold up to 220 guests
- 18th century art throughout the house offers unique talking points
- Italian garden setting makes for a beautifully romantic backdrop
- 40 minute train ride or drive from central London
Chiswick House and Gardens
- West London, London
- Chiswick House can cater for 90 guests for a civil ceremony, 120 guests for canapés reception, and 76 guests for a seated dinner