Located in the Malvern Hills, Eastnor Castle did a royally good job standing in for Windsor Castle in W.E., a biopic of Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson (played by James D'Arcy and Andrea Riseborough).
Surrounded by a beautiful deer park, arboretum and lake, the fairytale venue is equally striking on the inside too with an armour-lined Great Hall and a Gothic Drawing Room where you can exchange vows.
You'll feel like royalty when you wed in the Gothic Drawing Room (there's also a pretty church 10 minutes away which can seat 150). For your reception, you can dine in the Great Hall with its 60ft-high ceilings or for a bigger bash, pitch a marquee next to the lake.
Why we recommend Eastnor Castle
- Exclusive use of castle and grounds
- Located in 5,000 acres of rolling, wooded Herefordshire countryside
- Castle, cottage and onsite camping accommodation available
- In-house chefs
- Space for marquee available
- Outdoor fireworks permitted
- Herefordshire, Midlands
- 150 guests