Just as the May/June 2012 Issue of Brides, our cover is all about that super luxe feeling. Bridal make-up aritst Sarah Brock takes us step by step through the bronzed look:
1. To ensure the make up had the perfect base and that the models skin look healthy, I used the Collin Resultime Collagen Gel, the Eye Youth Cream and then patted the 3D Lip Balm on the lips.
2. Every bride needs to use a primer to make sure her makeup stays all day - I used the Daniel Sandler Re-texturising Primer.
3. For glowing and healthy-looking skin I applied Chanel's Perfection Lumiere using a foundation brush. I also mixed a very tiny amount of the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in shade OPAL with the foundation to give it a more dewy glow.
4. Cover any other imperfections with a long lasting concealer - LANCOME's Long-Lasting Softening Concealer is perfect, as you can use it under your eyes as well as on any blemishes.
5. Next I applied a creme blusher. To get the luxe bronzed look, I used the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Bronzer in the Riviera shade on the cheekbones and temples (very well blended) and added a hint of Soft Peach Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Blusher on the apple of the cheek.
6. Set your makeup with the Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder -ensuring you don't overdo the powder, applyin only on the T-Zone and eyelids.
7. To give the eyebrows definition, I used the Clinique Instant Lift for Brows. Use the highlighet on the end of the pencil just under brows and blend with your fingertips for extra definition.
8. I created the bronzed look on the eyes using the Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette in shade 02. Apply a small amount of the lightest shade on the brow bone, the peach shade from lash to contour and the taupe shade on the eyelid. Take the dark brown shade and using an eyeliner brush, wet your brush lightly and apply as an eyeliner to the top lashline and a small amount to the bottom lashline. Be sure to blend all of your eyeshadows together.
9. Curl your lashes and apply the Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Black.
10. Finish of your look with a perfect pout. I used Daniel Sandler High Impact Lipstick in Cosmopolitan for colour and the Daniel Sandler Super Gloss in Super Copper for extra shine.
11. To compliment the gorgeous makeup look and give the body a gorgeous shimmer, I dusted the decollette with the Daniel Sandler Billion Dollar Body Shimmer (Just be sure to cover your dress when applying the product as a finishing touch!)
Bridal make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk
ANSWER THE BRIDES SURVEY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN £2,500