Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's dazzling look:
1. Begin with a light moisturizer such as Chanel Le Lift Fine - as this cream absorbs instantly and leaves skin looking as dewy as a Spring morning. Next, apply the Rouge Coco Baume to the lips by delicately patting on with your fingers.
2. To make the skin look fresh, healthy and radiant, before foundation, apply a very small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base and blend well with fingers.
3. Next, using a soft brush such as the Pinceau Fond de Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply the Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Compact Crème in shade 50. It is always start by applying in the centre of the face and blend outwards. You can then apply more of this product where needed (ie under the eyes and on any blemishes).
4. Next comes the glow! To add light to the cheekbones and a sophisticated bronzed glow to the face, apply a small amount of Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid to the cheekbones. With the leftover product, pat a tiny amount on the forehead and cupids bow.
5. To achieve this gorgeous bridal glow on the cheeks, use Le Blush Creme de Chanel in shade 63 Revelation - and then using your fingers, apply it to the apple of the cheek, blending upwards and outwards towards the hairline.
6. To set the base, use a powder which does not make the skin look dry or lose the dewy look you've created - using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, apply the Poudres Universelle Compact in shade 160 Preface. It has a tiny hint of peach in the colour which enhances the golden glow that the foundation creates.
7. To define the eyebrows softly, apply the Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil, shade Brun Naturel.
8. The eyes in this look are fresh, soft and pretty - using the Lumieres Facettes Limited Edition Quadrille Eyeshadow Palette, you can achieve this look by using the shimmering Ivory shade (which contains pretty, tiny pearlescent pigments) over the eyelid and under the lower lashes. Then take the luminous matte intense brown shade and apply into the contour (blending well), then applying the tiniest amount under the lashes, just at the outer corner and blend using a cotton bud. A great tip is to apply the smallest amount of the ivory shade under the brow bone to make brows look more lifted.
9. To make your sparkling eyes stand out more on your big day, line the top lashline with the Ligne Graphique de Chanel in shade Noir-Noir - apply a thin line of this product - being careful not to make the line too thick. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black. Always apply more to the top lashes, but very little to the bottom- this creates a subtly gorgeous look.
10. The lips are fresh and pretty - start by applying the Le Crayon Levres in shade Pretty Pink, followed by Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in shade. A pretty gloss that completes the look is Levres Scintallantes in shade Plaisir.
SEE WHAT IS INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
All make-up using Chanel Le Lift and Spring 2014. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk