Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's glowing look:
1. Begin with a dose of moisture to prepare your skin for make-up. I use Chanel's Hydra Beauty Serum and the Hydra Beauty Radiance Eye Gel. Allow a few moments to absorb. For soft, plump lips, apply Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care to the lips too.
2. To achieve that dewy, radiant look, apply a very small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base to your whole face using your fingers.
3. Make sure your perfect complexion lasts all day using Perfection Lumiere Foundation - I used shade 32 Beige Rose using Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush on this specific cover. I always apply it to the centre of your face first and blend outwards. Cover any darkness under eyes with a small amount of the Lift Lumiere Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer and blend well.
4. Add a sophisticated glow to your cheekbones using Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid in shade Sunkissed using your fingers and directing straight onto your cheekbones.
5. Set your base using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, and apply a small amount of the Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Natural to the T-zone and eyelids. Dust the remainder of the powder on your brush to the rest of your face.
6. I love using the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (in shade 40) to give skin a natural looking, sun-kissed glow. Dust lightly where the sun would naturally tan your face. Add colour to your cheeks using blusher; I used Joues Contraste blush in shade Rose Ecrin here. This soft and pretty shade should be blended upwards and outwards to the hairline.
7. Create polished brows using the Le Sourcil de Chanel Perfect Brows Palette by brushing the medium brown powder through the brows in light strokes.
SLIM SHADING: HOW TO
8. This look had a strong focus on eyes: starting with your eyeshadow, take the Ombres Contraste Duo in shade Taupe Delicat and apply the lighter shade to your eyelid. Use the darker shade and apply to your contour and blend well. I then used Ombre Essential in shade Ivory on the brow bone to add lift to the eye. If you love a little bit of subtle shimmer on your eyes, use the new S 2013 Stylo Eyeshadow in shade Moon River and apply the tiniest amount to the centre of your eyelid and to the inner corner of your eyes.
Next is eyeliner: Take the Duo Eyeliner Professional Duo in shade Noir and to create the perfect eyeliner on your upper lashline, wet your brush and apply the matte powder, starting thinner on the inner corner and thicker towards the edges. The eyeliner under the eye is much softer, apply this with a dry brush and only use the smallest amount right next to the lashes.
9. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of the new Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in shade Noir. Always apply more to the top lashes, and less on your lower lashes for a natural look
10. Finish off with the perfect pout: I used Collection Avant-Premiere de Chanel - the Rouge Coco lipstick in shade Grace, followed by a lip gloss from the S 2013 Collection, Levres Scintillantes in shade Envolee.
SEE WHAT IS INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
All make-up using Chanel Les Beiges, Summer 2013 and Chanel Hydra Beauty Skincare. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk