Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's sparkling look:
1. Prepare skin for make-up by deeply moisturising. I started with Chanel Le Lift Creme Fine, followed by the Hydra + Active Lip Care.
2. For a flawless complexion and to make sure the make-up last longer, apply Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base to the whole face.
3. Use Pinceau Fond De Tient N°6 Foundation Brush to apply Vitalumiere Foundation (shade 20) starting in the centre and blending outwards for a flawless, satin finish.
4. Cover under eye circles and dark spots using Pinceau Correcteur Concealer Brush and Lift Lumiere Concealer (shade 10). Also apply on either side of the nose and also to the cupids bow for a highlighting effect.
5. Keep cheeks soft and pretty to ensure the focus is on the eyes; use your fingers to apply Le Blush Crème de Chanel in shade Revelation.
6. For an extra touch of light use the same foundation brush as before and apply the tiniest amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base just above the cheekbones and blended well.
7. Set the make-up and remove any excess shine using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush to apply Poudre Universelle Compacte in shade 160 to the T-zone and eyelids.
8. Frame your eyes with strong eyebrows: take Crayon Sourcils Eyebrow pencil in shade Brun Naturel and apply using tiny strokes, using the little brush at the other end of the pencil to soften them as you go.
9. For the eyes take Lumiere Facettes Quadra Eyeshadow Pallette in shade 537 Quadrille, starting with the darkest brown colour to the contour to give the eye definition and lightly outlining the the upper and lower lashline. Then take the lightest shade and apply to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Complete the eyeshadow look by applying the Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire to the eyelid and lower lashline.
10. Make eyes pop even more with a lick of Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-lasting eyeliner in shade Espresso along the upper and lower lashline.
11. Curl lashes and apply a few coats of Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Mascara to finish off the eyes.
12. Create the perfect balance between colour and shine using Rouge Coco in shade Triomphe (a pretty peach-pink tone) and then complete the look with a small amount of Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in shade Desir to the centre of the lips. Et voila!
All make-up using Chanel Le Lift and Spring 2014. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk