Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's beautiful look:
1. Moisturise your skin to create the perfect base for your make-up by applying the Hydra Beauty Serum. Make sure you leave it to absorb for a few moments. Follow with Rouge Coco Baume for your lips.
2. To help make-up stay flawless for longer and to give your skin an extra boost of radiance, apply a small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base all over your face.
3. For skin that looks naturally radiant apply Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup in shade 40, and for additional coverage under the eyes use Lift Lumiere Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer - pat a small amount on to dark circles and blend well.
4. To set your base without making your makeup look heavy, apply a very small amount of Poudre Universalle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Natural to the T-zone and eyelids.
5. Add contour to the face by using a light matte bronzer (like Soleil Tan de Chanel in shade Desert Corail) under the cheekbones. Next, create a sophisticated bridal glow by applying Joues Contraste in in shade Frivole to the apple of the cheek, blending upwards and outwards towards your hairline.
6. For red carpet-looking cheekbones, apply a small amount of Poudre Signee de Chanel compact above your blusher along your cheekbones.
7. Define your eyebrows using Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil, shade Brun Naturel.
8. For stunning eyes, using Les Ombres Duo eyeshadow in shade 37 (Sable-Émouvant) apply the lighter beige shade to your eyelid and apply a small amount under the lower lashline. Use the darker colour along your eyelid and blend well. Then, using Poudre Signee de Chanel compact, apply a flurry of powder on the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes to act as a highlighter.
9. The eyeliner on the top lashline is a key part of this look - using Écriture de Chanel Automatic Liquid Eyeliner in shade Noir Black, line the top lashline delicately, making the outer part of the eye thicker in a cat-eye flick. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black. For extra drama, add a few individual lashes to the outer corner of your eyes to make your lashes appear fuller.
10. Finish off the look with a mix of two lipsticks - I used Rouge Allure Lipstick in shade Fantasque, mixed with small amounts of Rouge Allure Velvet in shade L'Éclatante to make the lips slightly brighter. Lip gloss is optional, use a clear gloss on top if you so wish.
SEE WHAT IS INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
All make-up using CHANEL Chanel S/S 2013 and Hydra Beauty Skincare. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk