Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's beautiful look:
1. Start off with a dose of moisture: Apply Chanel's Hydra Beauty Serum all over the skin and leave for a few moments to absorb. Use Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care to the lips.
2. For added radiance apply a very small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base to your face and blend well.
3. For a dewy golden complexion, using the Pinceau Fond De Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, apply the Vitalumiere Aqua Compact shade 50, starting in the middle of the face and blending outwards. To lighten and brighten under the eyes, use a small amount of the Lift Lumiere Smoothing And Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer in shade 30 and blend with your fingertips.
4. Add light to the cheekbones by using a small amount of the Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base (the same product you used as a primer) just to the top of your cheekbones.
5. Set your base using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush, and apply the Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Loose Finish Powder in shade Natural to the T-zone and eyelids. Dust the remainder of the powder on your brush to the rest of your face.
6. To give your skin a healthy golden glow, take the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (I used shade 40 here) and dust lightly where the sun would naturally tan your face. Then, for a modern, fresh look to your cheeks, smile in the mirror and apply the Joues Contraste blush in shade Rose Ecrin to the apple of your cheeks and blend upwards and outwards to the hairline.
7. Define your eyebrows using Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil. Here we used Blonde Clair in soft strokes.
8. For the eyes your aim is to create natural, pretty eyes. Using the Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow using the Raffinement palette first apply the highlighter to the brow bone, the medium brown to the lid and along the lower lashline. Use the darker brown shadow to add as much contour as desired. I used the Stylo Les Waterproof Eyeliner, shade Santal only on the top lashline to keep the look fresh and clean (although you can add to lower lashline too, if you wish). Be sure to blend well.
9. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Mascara Inimitable Waterproof in Black. Remember to always apply more to the top lashes, and less on your lower lashes for a natural look.
10. A lip colour with a hint of rose is perfect to complete this look - apply the Rouge Coco Lipstick in Jersey Rose followed by a small amount of Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss, shade Attirance.
SEE WHAT IS INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
All make-up using Chanel Les Beiges, Summer 2013 and Chanel Hydra Beauty Skincare. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk
ANSWER THE BRIDES SURVEY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN £1,500