Love our cover girl's glowing look? We do too! We asked International make-up artist and The Body Shop spokesperson Chase Aston to share his step-by-step guide:
SEE WHAT IS INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
1. Fresh, flawless and glowing starts with cleansing. I used Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel followed by Nutriganics Refreshing Toner to refresh and prep the complexion. A quick application of Nutriganics Smoothing serum on the face and neck helps achieve a natural glow. Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream around the eyes hydrates and reduces puffiness and Vitamin E Lip Care Stick moisturises lips. Allow the products to fully absorb before applying make-up, and use tissue to soak up any excess product if necessary.
2. Using Skin Primer Matte It!, smooth it over any areas that are prone to shine (T-Zone area, eye-lids , tip of nose etc). This ensure your make-up stays in place all day, looking and feeling fresh, and reducing the appearance of pores.
3. For a natural, flawless, radiant complexion I used All In One BB Cream (shade 02) and a foundation brush to blend and smooth all over the face and neck. and fresh. All In One Concealer (shade 02) erases shadows and blemishes. Adding a little bit of concealer to the inner corners of the eyes will also brighten your look.
4. Take Extra Virgin Minerals Loose Powder Foundation SPF25 and lightly dust all over the face to set make-up and ensuring a photo-finish. SPF protection is also important for the big day, especially if you are having a beach or summer wedding.
5. After you have applied your foundation and concealer Spritz Vitamin E Face Mist all over to set, lock in moisture and enhance radiance.
6. Apply Colour Crush Eye-Colour Sand By me (shade 110) from lash-line to brow, blending to a sheer wash of colour. Then Take Colour Crush Eye-Colour 201-Melt My Heart and blend from lash-line up to and along brow bone, and underneath lower lashes, all around the eyes.
7. To line, define and elongate the top lash-line take Liquid Eye-Liner 01-Black. Starting from the inner corner of the top lid, trace a fine line to just past the outer corner of lash-line, flicking up and out.
8. Once the eyes are finished and before you apply your mascara, shape, shade and define brows using Brow & Liner Kit (shade 02) take the lighter shade first and using short feathery strokes comb through brows to shape and shade, then take the darker shade and repeat as before to define, finally to keep brows in place, comb through Brow & Lash Gel in Clear.
9. Curl lashes using an eye-lash curler and apply Big & Curvy Waterproof Mascara in 01-Black to the bottom lashes first (to keep messy mascara mistakes and smudges to a minimum) and allow to dry. Apply multiple coats of mascara to the top lashes, layering to build up definition and volume.
10. For the cheeks I combined a subtle flush of pink with a sheer golden highlight using a large soft Blusher Brush and Baked to Last Blush shade 01-Petal lightly dust over the apple of the cheeks and up and along cheek bones.
11. On the lips, re-apply Vitamin E Lip Care Stick for a layer of extra moisture followed by lip Liner 03-Clover Pink to define lips. To blur the lip line use your finger tips to soften the line. Finish off with a burst of colour, I used Colour Crush Lip Colour 205-Passionate Pink.
INSIDE THE LATEST ISSUE OF BRIDES
All Make-Up Using The Body Shop Colour Crush Make Up Range &Skin Care/Jessica Nails; www.thebodyshop.com