Bridal beauty expert Sarah Brock tells us how to get our cover girl's dazzling look:
1. Start off with a light, hydrating moisturiser like Sublimage Le Fluid Moisturiser to give your skin a a gorgeous radiance. Sublimage La Creme Yeux Eye Cream and on the lips, applied the Hydramax+ Active Nutrition Lip Balm complete this stage.
2. Help your make-up stay in place with a small amount of Le Banc de Chanel applied all over the face and blended with your fingertips.
3. Because the lip colour is stronger in this look it is important to create the perfect complexion. Using the Pinceau Fond de Teint N°6 Foundation Brush, I applied the Perfection Lumiere Fluid Foundation (shade Beige 20) for a radiant and slightly matte finish to the skin.
4. Using Correcteur Perfection Long-Lasting Concealer (shade Beige Clair 10) cover any dark under-eye circles and imperfection. Apply with fingers and blend well using the Pinceau Correcteur Concealer Brush.
5. Add a slight highlight to the cheekbones using Le Blac de Chanel, using the foundation brush. I use the same brush which I used to apply the foundation with as I find it makes the highlighter blend better and look more natural.
6. Next comes the blusher. When using a cream blush it is important to apply it before you apply your face powder. To create the soft and pretty glow I used Le Blush Creme de Chanel (shade Inspiration 64) to the apple of the cheeks and using my fingers, blended out towards the hairline.
7. To set the base use Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder (shade 20) using the Pinceau Poudre Biseaute N°2 Angled Powder Brush. Dust the t-zone lightly and don't forget to also apply some on the eyelids and the rest of the face.
8. For a softly defined eyebrows use Le Sourcil de Chanel Perfect Brows Compact. Here I mixed the two lightest shades together and brushed the colour lightly through the brows.
9. To create sparkling, beautiful eyes use Illusion D'Ombre. Starting with shade Fantasme washed over the eyelid and softly patted on to the inner corner of the eyes. In the contour apply Ombre Essential in shade Gri-Gri using the No. 14 Contour Shadow Brush and blend well. Taking the tiniest amount of this eyeshadow, use it to define the lower lashline, using the finest or smallest brush you have. Highlight the brow bone using Ombre Essential in shade Ivory 60. To make your lashes look ticker and give them real 'pop' power, apply eyeliner to your top lashline. I used a thin line of Noir Intense Stylo Yeux Waterproof pencil.
10. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of Sublime de Chanel Waterproof Length and Curl Mascara in Deep Black. Take care to apply more to your top lashes and less on the bottom for a more natural look.
11. Finish off the look with bright lips. Start off with Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Rose Ardent 69 and follow with the gloss of Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss, Reflexion 71.
All make-up using Chanel Les Beiges and A/W 2013. Bridal make-up by award-winning make-up artist Sarah Brock www.sarahbmakeup.co.uk