Set in 50 acres of cider-apple orchards, Pennard House is a family-owned manor house located in the glorious Somerset countryside. When it comes to weddings, the house offers a unique bohemian twist.
Not only is the Grade II-listed home a ten-minute walk from Glastonbury, but on the property you'll find 10 luxe tipis that are set up on a permanent basis for wedding guests - and more can be arranged if your 'festival' grows!
Ceremonies at Pennard House can take place either in the house or the nearby church, then it's got to be Champagne by the lake before you decamp to the party space, the Coach House, to continue the celebrations.
Why we recommend Pennard House
- 130 acre property covering meadows, woodlands, apple orchards and rose gardens
- Indoor and outdoor space for wedding ceremonies plus a 14th Century village church located nearby
- House and tipi accommodation plus a freshwater swimming pool
- Exclusive hire
- Pennard House also specialises in festival weddings
- 120 guests for a sit down reception