Where would you be without your 'maids? They're your co-ordinated entourage, your 'behind-the-scenes' confidantes - and let's face it, they must be pretty special if you chose them to accompany you down the aisle. It's only fair to thank them for being there for you - and what better way than with a gift?
Thank-you jewellery is a traditional please-all and your girls can wear it on the wedding day itself. Colour-match it to their dresses or find something unique to suit their personalities (not everyone likes a pendant necklace!).
Here are five fab ideas to start you off:
• Vintage-style brooches to pin on their dress (try francescaandflorence.co.uk)
• Bangles with a different charm for each girl (try julianacassandro.com)
• Name necklaces, à la Carrie from Sex and the City (try mynamenecklace.co.uk)
• Their initial on a pendant or bracelet (try chambersandbeau.com)
• Engraved friendship rings (try charlottebrowndesigns.co.uk).