The internet is full of incredible and exclusive jewellery e-boutiques, and here's where to click during your next desk-bound lunch break...
THE ITEM TO INVEST IN ON A BUDGET
• astleyclarke.com Astley Clarke is all about '[reinstating] the coloured gemstone as the hero of every woman's wardrobe.' There's even a section for men to shop for their better halves (prospective grooms, take note)!
• glitzysecrets.com A 24-hour online boutique selling an abundance of wedding, vintage, crystal and catwalk-inspired jewellery. Although it doesn't have its own street store, its items are sold by various stockists nationwide which gives you the option to view them in person.
• whatsabouttown.com This site's affordable and charming jewellery has been worn by celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Cheryl Cole and Vanessa Hudgens, to name a few.
• millany.com Having worked for seven years with The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite dressmaker (Jenny Packham) Tamsin Ridgwell has picked up a thing or two about bridal design and what brides-to-be want. Millany is her online bridal boutique, catering to the discerning bride with a serious eye for fashion.
• accessoriesonline.co.uk This is an awesome site to visit if you're after designer jewellery, as it supplies designer brands from all over the globe!
• daisyjewellery.com Feeling spiritual? Daisy features an iconic range of Chakra bracelets, alongside various other exotic items perfect for a bohemian wedding.
• alexmonroe.com If you love nature then you'll love Alex Monroe's intricate nature-inspired jewellery. It's a huge hit in Japan and here in the UK there are now over 100 shops selling his brand. The first ever Alex Monroe boutique (Snowsfields, London SE1) is definitely worth a visit!
• myflashtrash.com This snazzy site was founded by model and Made in Chelsea star Amber Atherton, and features very affordable jewellery at high-street prices.
• floandpercy.com Do you plan to have a retro wedding, or just love retro jewellery? Check out Flo & Percy, which specialises in vintage bridal jewellery and accessories. Start by browsing the online collections and then phone or email through the details if something takes your fancy!
• magpievintage.co.uk A must-visit for all vintage and antique jewellery lovers.
• net-a-porter.com Fancy a bit of designer? Net-A-Porter is one of the online luxury fashion retailer greats. It even has a wedding-specific section which caters to all sorts of different brides.
READ UP ON DIAMOND CUTS