This year’s Brides the Show is set to be bigger and better than ever, with over 130 boutiques and luxury bridal suppliers on hand to showcase all things weddings, an incredible fantasy-inspired fashion show, talks with industry experts and super-fun hands-on workshops. Purchase a VIP ticket and you’ll also receive exclusive access to our VIP Lounge, a luxury goodie bag and more.
In association with The Wedding Shop, the lounge will be the perfect spot to relax, enjoy a complimentary glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne, taste delicious canapés from Peardrop London, as well as, of course, being inspired by The Wedding Shop’s curated gift list ideas.
Set up as an art installation (hello, Insta-worthy!) with the help of Great Hire, the VIP Lounge’s various zones will be inspired by the four seasons, and feature gorgeous matching floral designs to make the space truly inspiring.
From chic summer parties (pictured above) to cosy winters curled up at home, the VIP Lounge is set to be the most beautiful setting to spend the weekend planning your wedding. And it's bound to give you serious wedding gift list goals!
VIP tickets cost £55
- Entry to Brides the Show
- Meet over 130 boutique and luxury bridal suppliers
- Talks from our curated bridal experts
- Hands-on workshops in the Imagination Room
- Priority catwalk seating at the Brides the Show Dreamland-themed catwalk, styled by our fashion director, Bryony Toogood
- Access to The VIP Lounge in association with The Wedding Shop
- Glass of Moët & Chandon
- VIP goodie bag, worth £180