For an unforgettable abroad-wedding extravaganza look no further than Atlantis, The Palm. From the moment you touch down in Dubai your dedicated Wedding Specialist will be on hand to ensure your dream wedding is brought to life.
Boasting a range of indoor and outdoor locations and tailored wedding packages, a destination wedding has never been easier to plan.
Host a grandeur wedding in the vast Atlantis Ballroom with private terrace, or opulent Asateer tent; both spaces seating up to 1200 guests. For an outdoor wedding with up to 800 guests, say ‘I do’ with the sand between your toes on Atlantis Beach, with the waves lapping at the shore and the dramatic Dubai skyline as your backdrop. Or walk down the aisle at the Zero Entry Pool and host a swanky cocktail reception and relaxed poolside dinner after. The Silk and Spice Ballroom is perfect for an intimate wedding, or the leafy and tropical Palm Grove is a stunning oasis to tie the knot.
International chefs will be able to create a bespoke menu for your big day, plus a customised wedding cake with serious wow-factor. All your guests can check into the hotel and enjoy added luxuries such as complimentary valet parking.
The bride and groom will enjoy their first night together in a Honeymoon Suite, plus you can be whisked around Dubai for a fun photo shoot and even have access to the renowned waterpark allowing you to enter married life with a splash!
Why we recommend Atlantis The Palm
- Range of venues to choose from for a large wedding party (up to 1200 guests)
- International chefs that are able to cater for Indian and Arabic weddings [/link]
- Wedding packages tailored to make your dream wedding come true
- In-house florist for bridal bouquets and table centre pieces
- Choice of décor (table linens, chair covers & bows)[/link]
- Hotel accommodation for guests. Groups of 10 plus can access a preferential rate
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist on hand to help with planning and on the day
Atlantis The Palm
- Up to 1200 people