Perched on the hillside of the pretty Cornish fishing village, St Mawes, you couldn’t ask for a more romantic setting to say ‘I do’ than Hotel Tresanton.
The ultra-chic Tresanton was cleverly created from a cluster of old houses in the 1940s (back then it was a yachtsman’s club), giving it a higgledy-piggledy feel plus endless Cornish charm and character. On a hot summer's day, listening to the waves lap against the shore and surrounded by the sub-tropical gardens, you may not believe you’re in the UK!
With each wedding at Tresanton designed to be totally bespoke, the dedicated in-house events team will be on hand to ensure your dream wedding comes to life, whether it's a simple candlelit dinner for two or a beachside wedding extravaganza.
The elegant boutique hotel is also available for exclusive hire, offering 30 bedrooms (28 with breathtaking sea views, some with impressive terraces) styled individually with local art and antique furniture. Seaside ceremonies can be held in the restaurant, private waterfront terrace or the atmospheric Beach Club where you and your guests will be transported to a Greek Island with the relaxed beachy vibes! Or you can choose to exchange vows at a nearby picturesque village church followed by a magical reception back at the hotel.
Why we recommend Hotel Tresanton:
- Stunning location in picture-perfect Cornish fishing village, St Mawes
- Available for intimate weddings or exclusive hire
- In-house, expert wedding team to help plan your day/weekend
- A variety of options for your ceremony/reception; restaurant seats up to 70, private waterfront terrace seats up to 30 and Beach Club seats up to 50
- Nearby churches for religious ceremony
- 30 boutique style bedrooms, 28 with sea views
- Up to 100 people