From the grand entrance through Westminster Hall to the House of Commons’ emblem on the menu cards, there is a feel of pomp and ceremony about a wedding at this stately venue. Not only does the House of Commons setting itself present an incredible backdrop for your wedding photos, but you can also choose from eight rooms to suit your big day, from a civil ceremony to an intimate reception only, a lavish wedding breakfast or cocktails and dancing in Terrace Pavilion, a purpose-built marquee opening onto the Thames-facing terrace.
With quality in-house catering to reflect the decadent venue, your guests will be wowed with everything from seasonal canapes to six course banquets. Choose a traditional British afternoon tea in the Churchill Room or opt for a Champagne reception in the Terrace Pavilion. With an event-coordinator on hand to help at every step of the way, you’re only limited by your imagination at this outstanding venue.
Why we recommend House of Commons
- World famous UNESCO World Heritage site
- Central London location on the River Thames
- In house catering and wedding co-ordinator
- 2 rooms to choose from for a civil ceremony and 6 rooms available to host a reception including the Churchill Room and Terrace Pavilion with views of the River Thames
- Available to book for reception only
House of Commons
- Up to 170 seated and 200 standing guests