For animal-loving couples and those looking for something truly unique, Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is the ultimate place for you to tie the knot. With giraffes and tigers amongst your guests, your wedding at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is destined to be an unforgettable experience for all.
At the heart of the 600 acre estate is the boutique hotel, a 1920s mansion surrounded by landscaped gardens, providing a stunning backdrop for your big day. Say ‘I do’ in the Spencer Roberts Room with animal murals decorating the walls, and host your wedding reception in the Aspinall Suite, a glasshouse adjoining the main house accommodating up to 200 guests.
In the summer months, a magical ceremony can be conducted at the Moroccan Courtyard or the Italian-style garden terrace. For an intimate affair, Bear Lodge provides a rustic setting with views of the wildlife reserve and onto the coastline.
After your ceremony, you can wow your guests by hopping into 4x4s and embarking on a VIP safari. Choose from the African or Asian experience, and be sure to stop off to feed the giraffes which will make for a fabulous Insta-moment!
Later in the evening guests can check into Giraffe Cottage, Tiger Lodge or even glamp for the weekend. For the newly wedded couple, we’d suggest a night in the Treehouse with private balcony overlooking the spectacular reserve and your own buggy to explore at leisure.
Why we recommend Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
- UK’s largest wildlife park with 700 different species
- The in-house Aspinall Kitchen will cater for your wedding, or there is the flexibility to bring in your own catering company
- A number of indoor and outdoor licensed venues to choose from within the reserve
- Fun accommodation for you and your bridal party including Giraffe Cottage and Tiger Lodge
- VIP safari experience for all your guests
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
- Kent, South East
- Up to 200 people