Dazzle your guests by hosting your wedding in the heart of the capital at the The Savoy, one of London’s most iconic landmark hotels, famed for hosting glittering parties.
From the moment you sit down with the dedicated in-house wedding team at your personal ‘wedding consultation’, every detail will be taken care of to ensure your vision is brought to life. Whether you’re looking to host a beautiful, intimate wedding with your nearest and dearest, or a lavish party for hundreds, the options are endless.
The Lancaster Ballroom oozes elegance, accommodating 500 for your ceremony and 380 for dinner. Or opt for the grand River Room seating 100 for your ceremony and 400 for a fun cocktail reception with views over the Embankment Gardens, Thames and sparkling London skyline.
A private dinner can be served in one of the smaller rooms, which are full of character and charm, take the opulent Gondoliers room – a magical Venetian inspired space. The Executive Chef and expert team will work with you to create a bespoke menu. Whether you choose to indulge in a three-course British extravaganza or opt for an Asian feast, the food is sure to wow. After the event, you can invite guests to stay in one of the luxurious Edwardian or Art Deco rooms or suites to prolong your celebrations.
Why we recommend The Savoy:
- Iconic London hotel with river views
- Personal wedding service, including initial wedding consultation and access to London's best wedding suppliers
- 267 rooms and suites for your guests to stay with a prefered wedding rate
- In-house floral design team to create elaborate displays, bouquets and buttonholes
- Make an entrance in a chauffeur driven Savoy car, choose from a Rolls Royce, Phantom, Bentley Mulsanne and many more
- A number of luxurious event spaces and private dining rooms to choose from
- Bespoke menu for your wedding breakfast
- Make use of the beauty and fitness facilities at the Savoy Luxury Collection spa to pamper ahead of your big day
- Late licence until 4am
- Access to Embankment Gardens for photographs
- The Queen's private chapel next door available for blessings
- Wedding licence in all event spaces as well as in River Suites
- Up to 500 guests