Aynhoe Park is not just another luxury country manor. At the heart of 250 acres of Capability Brown countryside, this very special seventeenth century stately home is a house full of stories, surprises and utterly unique interiors, where the extraordinary happens every day.
Available for private hire for weddings, parties and retreats, Aynhoe Park specialises in one-off events that combine creativity, wonder and the highest standards of service - all with the utmost privacy for your and your guests.
A Gatsby-Themed Wedding At Aynhoe Park
Extravagant, elegant and with plenty of family living space, the sixteen bedrooms and six apartments with a further twelve beds are the perfect place to crash after a long evening's partying - and with a 2am licence you're guaranteed to be able to dance long into the early hours. What's more, there's a 24 hour Butler Service to cater for all your needs both pre and post ceremony.
Why we recommend Aynhoe Park
- Walled garden and sprawling estate grounds
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies with a Baroque church located next door.
- 2am licence
- Receptions can be tailored to suit you and be held indoors or out
- Unique decor including taxidermy animals
- Guest accommodation onsite
- Oxfordshire, South East
- 150 guests for ceremonies and up to 300 guests for receptions