The only remaining component of the Palace of Whitehall, the exquisite Banqueting House is the perfect historical city venue for your fairy tale wedding. Say your nuptials under the spectacular Sir Peter Paul Rubens painted ceiling in the Main Hall, originally created to entertain kings and queens in the 17th century. With a capacity of up to 400, it is perfect for grand ceremonies. More intimate gatherings can be held in the Undercroft, originally a drinking den for King James I and his courtiers! Wedding photography at the palace is exclusive to couples hiring the venue, as is a dedicated, personal service from the experienced events team. Ensuring every aspect of your wedding is perfect, Banqueting House also has a selection of approved and highly experienced suppliers who have been hand-picked as the best in their field.
Why we recommend Banqueting House
- It's a unique historical venue.
- You can say your nuptials under the spectacular Sir Peter Paul Rubens ceiling in the Main Hall.
- You can host more intimate gatherings in the Undercroft.
- Wedding photography at the palace is exclusive to couples hiring the venue.
- There are experienced suppliers on hand to help.
Banqueting House, Whitehall
- Central London, London