Splendid formal gardens, elegant cobbled courtyards and magnificent Tudor and Baroque architecture make this 500-year old treasure a spectacular backdrop for your wedding.
There are many stunning spaces licensed for civil ceremonies, from the intimate Little Banqueting House to the grandeur of Henry VIII's Great Hall, as well as a number of venues for your wedding reception, such as the Garden Room, complete with a private walled
Wedding photography at the palace is exclusive to couples hiring the venue, as is a dedicated, personal service from the experienced events team. Ensuring every aspect of your wedding is perfect, Hampton Court also has a selection of approved and highly experienced suppliers who have been hand-picked as the best in their field.
Why we recommend Hampton Court Palace
- 750 acres of parkland within Surrey
- Stately and historic home perfect for a grand wedding
- 35 minutes from London Waterloo by train
- Evening reception facilities plus marquee available
- In house catering but also allows for private catering
- Live band and DJ facilities
- Outdoor fireworks permitted
Hampton Court Palace
- West London, London
- 200 for a civil ceremony, 400 for receptions and 270 for dinner.