Holbrook Manor is an exclusive hire wedding venue nestled in the heart of the idyllic old Wessex countryside – on the border of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire - that offers the ultimate, quintessentially English setting for your big day. The stunning Georgian country house, decorated with creeping Ivy and blooming Wisteria, boasts 21 boutique-style bedrooms and is set in 20 acres of picture-perfect gardens and woodland.
Walk down the aisle in the Garden Room, seating up to 140, or Morning Room for a more intimate ceremony complete with roaring fire in Winter months and views out onto the tennis lawn and ancient Cedar tree. After, the Garden Room provides an elegant setting for your reception with high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers, and guests can spill out onto the terrace with spectacular views of the manicured grounds.
In summer months, opt for an outdoor ceremony at the Summer House for a fairy-tale, Instagram-worthy, English garden wedding.
Why we recommend Holbrook Manor
- Available for exclusive hire, with 21 bedrooms
- You can choose from six licensed areas to conduct your dream ceremony
- Space for up to 250 evening guests
- Set in 20 acres of beautiful, English countryside
- Perfect for all seasons, including an outdoor summer wedding
- Wincanton, Wessex
- Up to 250 evening guests