Located within the tranquil Kensington Gardens, the Palace's inspiring wedding venues are some of the most beautiful in London. The romance of Kensington Palace promises you and your guests an unforgettable wedding day. There are a number of wonderful spaces inside the Palace, available for evening hire, from the distinctive Cupola Room to the beautiful Entrance Hall. The glass fronted Pavilion, which temporarily replaces the Orangery until 2021, benefits from a covered terrace area, making it ideal for receptions in all seasons and a first for Kensington Palace. Opt for a summer wedding and enjoy long sunny evenings on the unique terrace overlooking the stunning gardens and east façade of the historic Georgian royal home.
From flowers to music and lighting, a personal event manager and carefully selected accredited suppliers will help you to enjoy a wonderful day that will become one of the highlights of your own family history. There are only a limited number of bookings per year, making Kensington Palace one of the most exclusive wedding venues in central London.
Standing reception: 1000 in the Gardens, 300 in the Palace and 800 in the Pavillion Seated dinner: 140 in the Palace and 300 in the Pavillion.
Why we recommend Kensington Palace
- One of the most exclusive wedding venues in central London.
- Personal event manager and accredited suppliers are on hand to help.
- A covered terrace area is usable year-round.
- The stunning entrance hall is also available to hire.
- The Sunken Garden, Orangery and Lawn can all be enjoyed by guests.
- The King's Gallery and King's Drawing Room are available for hire, too.
- West London, London