More ideas to keep your wedding budget in check at the 10 month mark...
• Be flexible: You have more chance of securing a good deal. Early bookings attract savings; or take a risk and leave it as late as possible.
• Cash in on your newlywed status: When you book, mention that it's a honeymoon - there may be special offers and upgrades available.
• Do a house swap: You'll just need to pay for your flights and food. Check out homeexchange.com and guardianhomeexchange.co.uk.
• Have a staycation: Close the curtains, unplug the phone and spend a week holed up together at home.
• Book a mini-moon: Can't afford a three-week holiday to the Maldives? Enjoy a few nights in a nice hotel and save the honeymoon for your anniversary.
Pippa Middleton Is Engaged!
Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate Middleton, is engaged to boyfriend James Matthews - but will she become an iconic bride?
Brides In Belgravia
Join us for an evening of wedding inspiration from the best wedding suppliers in Belgravia, London
Where To Look For Bridesmaid Dresses On The High Street
Buying on the high street is a simple way to keep the cost down and with lots of colours, looks and shapes to choose from, you won’t need to compromise on style
EXCLUSIVE: Hobbs Launches First Bridesmaid Collection
Get a first look at Hobbs' debut bridesmaid collection
The Bridal Sample Sale Guide
An up-to-date guide of bridal sample sales in the UK from the likes of Vera Wang, David’s Bridal, Jenny Packham and more!