More ideas to keep your wedding budget in check at the 10 month mark...
• Be flexible: You have more chance of securing a good deal. Early bookings attract savings; or take a risk and leave it as late as possible.
• Cash in on your newlywed status: When you book, mention that it's a honeymoon - there may be special offers and upgrades available.
• Do a house swap: You'll just need to pay for your flights and food. Check out homeexchange.com and guardianhomeexchange.co.uk.
• Have a staycation: Close the curtains, unplug the phone and spend a week holed up together at home.
• Book a mini-moon: Can't afford a three-week holiday to the Maldives? Enjoy a few nights in a nice hotel and save the honeymoon for your anniversary.
12 Spring Wedding Guest Dresses To Make You Stand Out
Wedding season is fast approaching - be the best dressed in these gorgeous guest dresses
Wedding-Worthy Dresses For Autumn/Winter 2017 From NYFW
Hello, wedding dress inspiration from Jenny Packham, Lela Rose and Jonathan Simkahi's Ready-To-Wear collections
Wouldn’t Buy Your Dress From A Charity Shop? This Will Change Your Mind
Brides Do Good has launched a luxury bridal boutique at Bicester Village and the dresses are incredible
Hayley Paige Has Created Wedding Emojis And They're Amazing
Welcome to the world of wedding emojis! One of our favourite designers Hayley Paige has the answer to your Whatsapping needs
Brides The Show 2017
Everything you need to know about this year's show